Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hanes or Fruit of the Loom?

DeanCollins

It's recently come to my attention that my Haines briefs have poor elastic in the waist band and just don't hold up. This thread can also question boxers or briefs. It's way to hot down here for boxers, I'd rather go commando then to have to were boxers. :pfft:

It's recently come to my attention that my Haines briefs have poor elastic in the waist band and just don't hold up. This thread can also question boxers or briefs. It's way to hot down here for boxers, I'd rather go commando then to have to were boxers. :pfft:

Easily the most comfortable. Patagonia boxer briefs.

http://www.patagonia.com/web/us/product/patagonia-mens-active-boxer-briefs?p=44542-0-029&src=pfmxdf&netid=2&mr:trackingCode=25AD7EA2-93D4-DE11-974B-0019B9C043EB&mr:referralID=NA

There are still men out there that don't wear boxers? :laugh:...Trust me, deep down inside, your girl is laughing at you.

There are still men out there that don't wear boxers? :laugh:...Trust me, deep down inside, your girl is laughing at you.

Tighty-whities are all the rage! :pfft:

Actually, boxer-briefs is the only way to go. Comfortable as heck and you don't look like Ned Beatty in Deliverance.

I used to wear Calvin Klein, but Jockeys are actually more comfortable.

Well, I have a wife and she has not said a thing. I do wear boxer breifs, but was brought up on tidy-whities. They hold everything where I need it to. I can't stand boxers with my junk flapping all over the place. Plus, boxers don't work with dress pants.

I think boxers are mostly for the younger generation who like their underwear hanging out. I'm sure there are guys my age who wear boxers, but if you took a poll, my guess is alot more men over 40 wear regular underwear. The only time I wear boxers is sleeping.

I don't know why anyone would be laughing, at least I wear underwear.

Tighty-whities are all the rage! :pfft:

Actually, boxer-briefs is the only way to go. Comfortable as heck and you don't look like Ned Beatty in Deliverance.

I used to wear Calvin Klein, but Jockeys are actually more comfortable.

Boxers or boxer-briefs are both acceptable. But tighty-whities are so 1980.

Well, I have a wife and she has not said a thing. I do wear boxer breifs, but was brought up on tidy-whities. They hold everything where I need it to. I can't stand boxers with my junk flapping all over the place. Plus, boxers don't work with dress pants.

I think boxers are mostly for the younger generation who like their underwear hanging out. I'm sure there are guys my age who wear boxers, but if you took a poll, my guess is alot more men over 40 wear regular underwear. The only time I wear boxers is sleeping.

I don't know why anyone would be laughing, at least I wear underwear.

My comment really wasn't directed at married guys. I mean, you're in it for better or worse. But she's probably secretly wishing you were more fashionable. And how do they not work with dress pants?:confused:

Hanes all the way... Live 20 minutes away from Hanes Mall in Winston-Salem... Gotta support the local economy....

but the comfort fit waistband=AWESOME...

I used to wear boxers, but with my super comfortable Dockers would pull my boxers up to my belly button throughout the course of the night and I'd end up with my hands in my pockets pulling them back down...

keep 'em laughing that's a good thing :pfft:. I wear the satin boxers around the house for her, the ones that look like a carpenter's tool belt are my favs, next to the AC/DC ones. :silly: I wear shorts 90% of the time down here, with no belt. The boxers, besides being hot on my legs) would either ride up/hang out or hang out the bottom of my shorts. Boxer briefs are too hot also. I wear the colored briefs btw :ols:

keep 'em laughing that's a good thing :pfft:. I wear the satin boxers around the house for her, the ones that look like a carpenter's tool belt are my favs, next to the AC/DC ones. :silly: I wear shorts 90% of the time down here, with no belt. The boxers, besides being hot on my legs) would either ride up/hang out or hang out the bottom of my shorts. Boxer briefs are too hot also. I wear the colored briefs btw :ols:

Hot on your legs? Never heard that one before. And if your boxers are hanging out the bottom of your shorts, then your shorts are too short.:ols:

That's another awful look. C'mon, guys, they're supposed to hang close to your knee at the very least. (the shorts)

Hot on your legs? Never heard that one before. And if your boxers are hanging out the bottom of your shorts, then your shorts are too short.:ols:

That's another awful look. C'mon, guys, they're supposed to hang close to your knee at the very least. (the shorts)

shortshorts.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

:pfft:

Hanes and Fruit of the loom socks and underwear seem to come off the same assembly line, they both have wear and durability issues. Unfortunately if your a cheap one like me :D You don't have time to think about things like that :D

I've especially been annoyed at the durability of socks lately. Its just insane.

My comment really wasn't directed at married guys. I mean, you're in it for better or worse. But she's probably secretly wishing you were more fashionable. And how do they not work with dress pants?:confused:

My junk moves around too much. I just asked my wife, and she's says she has gotten used to them and really doesn't care at this point.

Maybe his pants are too tight also Bubble ???
Could be! lol

See above.

Archived