Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

May 7th Minicamp Pics

Ashburn Dave

Both Davis and Cooley are capable of lining up on the line, in the slot, or split out wide, and Kyle Shanahan is going to use these two weapons to exploit defenses left and right in the passing game.

Well, Cooley's often been in the slot or split out wide since 2004. I believe Davis was moved around that way a couple of times last year.

Thanks for sharing the pics Dave.

I've always thought this; but IMO Donovan McNabb is the best built QB in the NFL. The guy is built like a friggin LB. And by the end of training camp he's usually even more buffed.

It's going to be strange rooting for him after all these years rooting against him.

My wife said he had a lot of fun with the fans on Friday too. He was one of the last to leave the field and on his way inside he started to tease the fans. He would take two steps toward the building and then one step toward the fans. He kept doing this with a big grin on his face and then he finally went over to sign autographs. The crowd got a big kick out of it.

It's going to be strange rooting for him after all these years rooting against him.

My wife said he had a lot of fun with the fans on Friday too. He was one of the last to leave the field and on his way inside he started to teas the fans. He would take two steps toward the building and then one step toward the fans. He kept doing this with a big grin on his face and then he finally went over to sign autographs. The crowd got a big kick out of it.

thats very cool

Umm stupid question for u guys. Whats with the orange vests some of the guys are wearing? Rookies?

That is when the offense is working alone (white jersey) so to differentiate the "defense" some offensive players put on the vests and play as the defense.

Archived