Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Most Ridiculous SkyMall Products EVER (CLASSIC Pictures!)

skinsfan07

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

:hysterical: at the stuff on this list. The wineglass holder has to be the worst thing on the list, followed closely by the underwater cell phone system.

As a diver, I have to defend the underwater cell phone system.  My friend has one of those.  What you don't realize is that you are paying for a high end diver mask.  The cell phone part is just one minor feature of that mask.  The mask has a communication system so divers can talk while working , searching, etc.  They are quite useful and currently run more like $1500.  I really want one but can't justify the cost.  Just realize it is for a lot more than just taking calls underwater.

:hysterical: at the stuff on this list. The wineglass holder has to be the worst thing on the list, followed closely by the underwater cell phone system.

As a diver, I have to defend the underwater cell phone system.  My friend has one of those.  What you don't realize is that you are paying for a high end diver mask.  The cell phone part is just one minor feature of that mask.  The mask has a communication system so divers can talk while working , searching, etc.  They are quite useful and currently run more like $1500.  I really want one but can't justify the cost.  Just realize it is for a lot more than just taking calls underwater.

My cell phone won't work inside Home Depot. (Or inside my vet's office, or my friend's house, both of which have metal roofs.) What do you figure coverage is like, under water?

My cell phone won't work inside Home Depot. (Or inside my vet's office, or my friend's house, both of which have metal roofs.) What do you figure coverage is like, under water?

Your cellphone stays with your dive float above the water.  Then it gets transmitted to the mask.  There is a limit on range of course.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived