Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rams looking to trade 33rd Pick, is there anyone left that would justify a Skins trade?

#98QBKiller

Which OT will be regarded as having the better career? Trent Williams or Russell Okung  

274 members have voted

1. 1. Which OT will be regarded as having the better career? Trent Williams or Russell Okung

• Trent Williams
    • Russell Okung
    • Both will be regarded as quality offensive linemen
    • Both will be regarded as busts

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I think AC and Rocky would be worth a high second... I might even be persuaded to throw in JC.

Actually, I think that's overpaying, but for some reason I don't think the NFL would agree.

Haynesworth alone should net a 2nd rounder. Throwing Rocky and Campbell in would be serious overkill.

But I would love it if they found a way to get into the 2nd and take either Saffold or Brown to add another young tackle to the mix on the offensive line.

Haynesworth alone should net a 2nd rounder. Throwing Rocky and Campbell in would be serious overkill.

But I would love it if they found a way to get into the 2nd and take either Saffold or Brown to add another young tackle to the mix on the offensive line.

He said AC, as in Andre Carter, not Haynesworth.

It just depends on who we're after. If we trade Andre Carter, JC, and McIntosh, then I'd be all for it. I love Carter but he's not a perfect fit at OLB, so I could see us trying to trade those three to get Sergio Kindle, unless rumors that he needs to have mircrofracture surgery on his knee (didn't Kelly have that?).

I guess if we're going after one of the tackles or OGs that are there it would be great. Bruce Campbell would be a great RT, fantastic, he's a HUGE upgrade over what we've had in the past 3 or 4 seasons, not to mention he mirrors the athleticism we have on the other side so teams wouldn't be able to load up on one side, as much.

This could be a very very good move since we have so many people that are a little out of place (Carter), disgruntled (Rocky), or need to move on (JC). It would give us the chance to instantly improve another part of our team with a day one starter, offense or defense. Heck, lets trade for a spot around 8 or 10, or in the middle of the 2nd, cause we'll have the chance to get one of them there too.

[URL="m.youtube.com/#/watch?client=mv-google&v=T6Lo-6Z2aG4"]m.youtube.com/#/watch?client=mv-google&v=T6Lo-6Z2aG4[/URL]

[quote name='Hooper']Colt McCoy over Clausen would be insanity.

One guy played in a NFL offense and can make every throw.

The other lived off the bubble screen.[/QUOTE]

Yep...bubble screen heaven.

Their size is similar. They are both 4 year starters. McCoy is more mobile and was more successful. My opinion is that he is more mature and a better leader than Clausen.

I think McCoy will be the steal of this draft and he could be picked over Clausen.

I have a feeling Colt McCoy is the one that will have the best career out of this QB draft class. Trade up and get McCoy. Everyone says McCoy is too small, etc...but look at these other guys.

marc bulger: 6'3" 212

brett favre: 6'2" 220

jake delhomme: 6'2" 215

tony Romo sits to pee: 6'2" 224

mark sanchez: 6'2" 225

aaron rodgers: 6'2" 220

drew brees: 6'0" 209

kurt warner: 6'2" 214

.... colt mccoy: 6'3" 212

I have a feeling Colt McCoy is the one that will have the best career out of this QB draft class. Trade up and get McCoy. Everyone says McCoy is too small, etc...but look at these other guys.

McCoy also has the weakest arm out of all those QB's, and although his completion percentage is very high, that is due more to the system, and the level of competition, than pin point accuracy, which will be exploited in the NFL.

the Redskins aren't moving up to #33.

the team, without additional picks or players that anyone wants, is throwing stones in the middle of a gunfight.

The only scenario I could see would be trading next years 1st to a team like Cleveland for some of their multiple 2-3rd round picks but I doubt they would do that considering the amount of holes they have.

Simply put, we need to sit on our thumbs and suffer though what years of terrible GM/ownership has stuck us with. I'm completely jealous of the Patsies with their 11 picks, ability to not have to draft a specific position but to trade back for value because they have worked the draft correctly for years.

McCoy ain't 6'3. He's 6'1.

And he doesn't have the arm strength of any of those guys. He struggled to throw some intermediate routes in college.

Sergio Kindle maybe?

Sergio Kindle-LB- Player Apr. 23 - 11:03 am et

Appearing on ESPN 101 St. Louis Friday morning, Adam Schefter confirmed that Sergio Kindle fell out of round one due to medical concerns.

"Definite medical issues," Schefter reported. "I've spoken to some teams that have him off their board (entirely)." The latest rumors have Kindle possibly needing microfracture knee surgery, which would knock him out for his entire rookie year. At this point, we'd be surprised if he's drafted in round two.

Archived