Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Schefter: Adam Carriker traded to the Redskins (Skins swap 5th and 7th round picks with STL)

No Excuses

I guess he'd be better than most 5th round picks and is still young, but I hate that nothing seems to be changing as far as the draft goes. Why the hell should you have a draft party if you have no draft?

Well like you said, Carriker is still young and what are you going to find in the 5th round anyway?

I guess he'd be better than most 5th round picks and is still young, but I hate that nothing seems to be changing as far as the draft goes. Why the hell should you have a draft party if you have no draft?

I remember the draft party when we got Landry. We had 1 pick lol...

Some of you are putting way too much into draft picks now, especially one so late

Second there is a different in trading a 3rd and a 4th for loyld, and a 3rd and 4th for Duckett as compared to a 5th for Carriker who is what 24, 25? and trading a 2nd and a 4th in the draft later for Mcnabb

I cant see a logical reason to get mad at trading a 5th for carriker

and there is no reason to just trade rocky for the sake of getting picks, campbell and carter Ok but not rocky, you trade him if it benefits us

just to be clear, the 5th rounder doesnt seem set in stone. schefter is saying he doesnt know what we are trading.

Per his twitter: Rams traded former first-round pick Adam Carricker to Redskins. Still awaiting word on what the Rams get in return.

Dukes and Arrington also said 5th round pick... I don't know if they are going off of what others are saying lol.

Some of you are putting way too much into draft picks now, especially one so late

Second there is a different in trading a 3rd and a 4th for loyld, and a 3rd and 4th for Duckett as compared to a 5th for Carriker who is what 24, 25? and trading a 2nd and a 4th in the draft later for Mcnabb

I cant see a logical reason to get mad at trading a 5th for carriker

and there is no reason to just trade rocky for the sake of getting picks, campbell and carter Ok but not rocky, you trade him if it benefits us

Archived