Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per A. Schefter Twitter: Campbell not going to mini-camp.....hopes for trade

TGW21

you miss the point. We dont want JC in camp. aside from being a distraction, it would increase the chances he suffered some freak injury which destroyed what little trade value he has left.

No pads, so that's not likely.

In any case, it is what I expected: Campbell will stay away until his future is decided, which will probably be by the end of the draft.

Can you really blame him? They don't want him and in all likelihood he will not be here for the opener. Save the space in his brain for a new offense for his new team.

When I read the first sentence, I said "sure I can blame him." He has had everything handed to him on a plate for his whole career. And now, he won't even step up to the plate.

Then I read the last sentence, and I realized there isn't any space on his plate.

here we go again again

Pro Bowl defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth also does not plan to attend the voluntary minicamp, according to people in the organization familiar with his situation. The Redskins have actively tried to trade Haynesworth, and might move him during the draft.

Archived