Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Philly gets us again.

glsjr2277

As a Fifty year Redskins die-hard. Alarm bells are going off.

The Eagles have had our number for the better part of the last decade with the exception of the one year we swept them.

For the Eagles organization to trade their starting QB to an inter-division rival is unprecedented. Obviously they took the best deal available. Us. Nobody else was a player. For the Eagles to make this move speaks volumes about their assessment of D.M's near term. And Shannys just replaced JC.

We now have a new starting QB. And our draft picks are 1-#4 no 2nd,no 3rd, a 4th,a 5th, and a 7th. 4 Picks. JC is obviously on the block. 4 picks isn't going to cut it. So, for now we have, an, as is Eagles QB, and the three last rated RB's in yardage between the tackles last year. At least we'll hopefully get Okung at #4.

As a Fifty year Redskins die-hard. Alarm bells are going off.

The Eagles have had our number for the better part of the last decade with the exception of the one year we swept them.

For the Eagles organization to trade their starting QB to an inter-division rival is unprecedented. Obviously they took the best deal available. Us. Nobody else was a player. For the Eagles to make this move speaks volumes about their assessment of D.M's near term. And Shannys just replaced JC.

We now have a new starting QB. And our draft picks are 1-#4 no 2nd,no 3rd, a 4th,a 5th, and a 7th. 4 Picks. JC is obviously on the block. 4 picks isn't going to cut it. So, for now we have, an, as is Eagles QB, and the three last rated RB's in yardage between the tackles last year. At least we'll hopefully get Okung at #4.

Sonny Jurgenson would like to have a word with you.

I love this move. Get McNabb, a proven QB, a leader and have him show the ropes to the rookie Bradford or Clausen (or my hope, Pike with a late round draft pick).

The only sinking feeling I have is why would the Eagles trade a QB of his caliber to a rival? Does he have anything left in the tank? Even if that answer is no, I think McNabb, baring injury, can give the Skins at least 1 good year and help the younger QBs.

Well if we thought we were going to see the new front office attempt to "rebuild" this team, forget about it, because Shanny & Allen just flushed that plan down the toilet.

So far, it appears to be the second coming of the George Allen and the future is now show with all of the over-the-hill gang types we've been signing. Hmmmmmmm??? All I can do is scratch-a-me head!!!!!

ES never surprises me, we bring in the best QB we have had in here in 50 years from a division rival for a 2nd round pick and people complain cuz they would prefer we suck it up and go 5-11 next season in the hopes of rebuilding.

Guess what we will never rebuild through the draft like NE, Philly etc, we are the Redskins and its always time to win. Personally I love it, who wants to sit through anymore years of SUCK, I have had to watch Zorn for the past 2 years.

Finally our owner did the right thing and brought in a bigtime coach and competent GM who are here for the longterm. Donovan is a leader, knows the WCO, gets rid of the ball fast and knows Philly's schemes like the back of his hand.

Thank you Redskins.

McNugget is 10 times better than JC. I respect the man as a player, he is great.

The problem is that I have learned to hate him over an 11 year period. I don't think I can turn around that raw, primal hatred for anything philthy. I don't know that I can root for McNugget.

This is not good.

McNugget is 10 times better than JC. I respect the man as a player, he is great.

The problem is that I have learned to hate him over an 11 year period. I don't think I can turn around that raw, primal hatred for anything philthy. I don't know that I can root for McNugget.

This is not good.

I feel where you're coming from, but Sonny also came from that trash and look at what a Washington icon he is now.

Anything can happen.

The question is, and should be, does this move make the redskins better? Undoubtedly. Mcnabb is a far superior QB to Campbell. The QB is the single most important position on the offense, and we just got a lot better at that position. Honestly, we are very, very likely to trade Campbell and recoup a draft pick, so it makes a lot of sense to bring him in.

es never surprises me, we bring in the best qb we have had in here in 50 years from a division rival for a 2nd round pick and people complain cuz they would prefer we suck it up and go 5-11 next season in the hopes of rebuilding.

Guess what we will never rebuild through the draft like ne, philly etc, we are the redskins and its always time to win. Personally i love it, who wants to sit through anymore years of suck, i have had to watch zorn for the past 2 years.

Finally our owner did the right thing and brought in a bigtime coach and competent gm who are here for the longterm. Donovan is a leader, knows the wco, gets rid of the ball fast and knows philly's schemes like the back of his hand.

Thank you redskins.

word

Romo sits to pee and Eli are both better than JC, but I would seriously have a TON of trouble rooting for either of those toolbags in B&G.

As much as I despise the Eagles, I've never really had any hatred towards McNabbsty. He goes to work, has his fun, deflects MAJOR criticism, and made his teams dangerous.

Looks like all those #5 Brennan jerseys have just become collector's items!

Romo sits to pee and Eli are both better than JC, but I would seriously have a TON of trouble rooting for either of those toolbags in B&G.

As much as I despise the Eagles, I've never really had any hatred towards McNabbsty. He goes to work, has his fun, deflects MAJOR criticism, and made his teams dangerous.

Looks like all those #5 Brennan jerseys have just become collector's items!

My #5 Redskins jersey still says "Shuler" :ols:

Archived