Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per Adam Schefter: Willie Parker now a Redskin

texasthunder

no team would take on the guaranteed money Portis has coming to him in his contract, only the skins would be dumb enough to have that in his deal

is the guaranteed money for this year? its uncapped year so it could happen...what about a 3rd rounder? i love the idea of having the competition between the 3 of them.

My Jahvid Best dream just died.

Yea This was a suprise. Now we have 3 aging fomer Pro Bowl RBs.

its not dead yet...probably just covering all its bases but, from twitter:

RavensInsider

Cal running back Jahvid Best set to visit the Chargers, Redskins, Jets and Browns, per a source close to the program

How would you like to be drafted by Washington and work on the field with these 3 backs. If you cant learn from them, you arent cut out for this league anyway.

Yes both LJ and Portis are fine role models for work ethic and leadership :rolleyes:

Good signing, we have FIVE draft picks so getting an Rb would have been stupid no matter how deep the draft is. we need some more OL competition and some help at dt and linebacker and safety, perhaps a corner if a great one falls.

anytime we add depth and competition its a good thing, besides Shanny wants to copycat the 3-4 maybe he is copycatting having 3 competant backs from the saints?

One of them will be cut, my guess is CP. Shanny clearly isn't impressed.

Most likely that's the case. Yet what does that say about Shanny's credibility? Knowing this may be the case we still are able to land a pretty big named back when there are already two big-time backs on the roster. My confidence in Allen/Shanny grows every day!

Archived