Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Release: REDSKINS SIGN REX GROSSMAN

JimmiJo

dude, step away from the keyboard for a minute. Breathe. It's gonna be ok. I understand you think he sucks, but you are overreacting a lot here. you're points are noted. :ols:

I'm panicking tbh. If Rex touches the football once here in DC, a part of my soul will die. That's how badly people in Chicago think of Rex.

I remember Kyle Orton taking the Bears to the playoffs, and then getting benched and Rex taking over. Do I have the seasons confused or did the Bears go to the playoffs back-to-back years with Rex leading a year and Kyle leading one.

The defense led the Bears to the '06 Super Bowl...and Devin Hester. Hester + the Bears defense would outscore opponents while Grossman would commit turnover after turnover.

The defense led the Bears to the '06 Super Bowl...and Devin Hester. Hester + the Bears defense would outscore opponents while Grossman would commit turnover after turnover.

Yea, but didn't Rex get hurt that season and Kyle Orton come in let's say week three and gp undefeated or like 10-1. I then remember the Bears fans chanting for Rex who came in and didn't look any better, but the Bears still went to the Superbowl. I can't be the only person on ES to remember this happening.??????????????????????????????????????????????????

Maybe Rex has been brought in to teach Colt Kyle's system. Trade JC for draft pics (if possible), Rex works with Colt to get him up to speed to see where he really is on the depth chart, don't know what to do with Bartel, draft a QB this year for the future.

Interesting choices are presented.

And for all the non-Cult of Colt posters, until Colt is cut from the team, he has a future here.

well we all wanted change...this is part of it fellas...we all need to chill and understand we are not going to like every move this new front office/coaches decide to do...personally...I like the signing...yes Rex was not that good with the bears...but name one QB who as been great with the bears? it is hard..because I cant name one that I would consider putting in the top 20 of all time

It is obvious...Kyle wanted Rex...I'm sure he needs players who are within this organization that already bought into his system. Lets give some slack and wait and see ;)

Archived