Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: ES'ers opinions about trading up for Bradford

hitmandm

Where is the poll??? I vote to trade up only if we dont trade any of next seasons picks and not out 2nd rounder this season either. If that is possible then I am totally for it.

Sorry Dude. Im on the West Coast and ES goes down a midnight out here. I wasnt paying attention and I posted and was working on the poll and the server went down. I dont know how to get it back. :(

I can't post the source, but I was told there will be some QB's available in next years draft.

How about we just work with what we have and build up as many positions as possible. Then next year, if we have to, make a move in the draft to take the best QB available.

I can't post the source, but I was told there will be some QB's available in next years draft.

How about we just work with what we have and build up as many positions as possible. Then next year, if we have to, make a move in the draft to take the best QB available.

Jake Locker is the best QB to come out in years. But we'd have to get the #1 overall to draft him.

As for this poll, I don't ever want to trade up in the draft. Not for Bradford, not for anyone.

Bradford had a serious shoulder injury twice last season, he lost every bowl game he ever started, his Heisman year his team lost by double digits to the only elite teams they played, he lost 2 of 3 to his biggest rival................do people really want to trade up because this guy threw for 400+ against Chattanooga and Baylor?

The answer is the same as the poll. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. No poll. No trading up.

We have too many holes and too many glaring needs. I am not opposed to getting Bradford, but he's not a perfect prospect. His injury and his lack of pro-style experience would make selling the farm for him to be a very bad idea.

I vote no. My reasoning though is I just don't like giving guaranteed money to a QB that has done nothing so far. I'd rather put it towards a somewhat more solid investment, lineman, or RB. JMO

QB's are just to hard to get a true feel for. It's like Tebow, one of the best college qb's, but he isn't rated worth a damn for the NFL, and the guys who are, haven't won **** in college. Go figure.

The only trading up I'd be interested in would be if we could trade a player like say, Cooley or Landry plus next year's first to grab Detroit's top pick plus ours, allowing us to take Bradford and Okung. If the Rams came out and selected Suh, and we could pull that trigger on draft day I'd be all for it. I know the Lions have expressed interest in trading that top pick, but that's a very unlikely scenario.

Give the guy a break. We all knew what the poll would like---

Option 1: This thread makes me a believer in reincarnation. It keeps dying and being reborn

Option 2: I've never seen a Bradford thread in ES before

Option 3: I'd do anything to replace Campbell. Here's my kidney.

Option 4: I haven't seen the Bradford files in forever. Is it still on TV?

Jake Locker is the best QB to come out in years. But we'd have to get the #1 overall to draft him.

Says who? McShay? It's been reported that Locker didn't even get a first round grade by the advisory committee. You really think Jake went back for his teammates? Washington has no shot at anything great this year. He's not Colt McCoy or Bradford, who both had good shots at the BCS title game.

I don't know where this Locker hype comes from.

A cursory glance and Locker looks a lot like Jonathan Crompton to me.

Archived