Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

indychannel.com - Teacher Accused Of Relationship With 13 Year Old

Gracelander

c-1.jpgb-1.jpga-1.jpg

PARKER CITY, Ind. -- A seventh-grade girl's basketball coach was arrested Friday, accused of having a relationship with a 13-year-old girl.

Cassandra L. Shaffer, 19, of Albany, was preliminarily charged with child molesting, child solicitation and child seduction after police said she had inappropriate sexual contact with an eighth-grade girl over the course of a month.

Monroe Central School Corporation Superintendent Shane Robbins said Shaffer was a lay coach, or an instructor not on the regular staff, at the Monroe Central Junior-Senior High School in Parker City.

He said Shaffer's contract with the school had expired recently, and that she no longer has any contact with students.

On her MySpace page, Shaffer said she attends Ivy Tech Community College and graduated from Monroe Central in 2008.

She was being held Friday at the Randolph County Jail on $25,000 bond.

Are we done yet? Can we stop the house arrest and probation for these ****** and start putting them in jail? Good freaking damn.

I can promise you the second a teacher touches one of my kids, it's going to end. With a slug.

(Just noticed this teacher hasn't been convicted, but the sentiment remains.)

Seriously? That is not an attractive lesbian what so ever.

Looks like Skeletor, with blond hair.

Just because she's a lesbian doesn't make her standards any higher or lower. A female is a female.

With that being said, I think I would have to drink a fifth before even thinking about hitting that.

Just because she's a lesbian doesn't make her standards any higher or lower. A female is a female.

With that being said, I think I would have to drink a fifth before even thinking about hitting that.

I just threw the gay card in there, because he obviously isn't her type, being a lesbian and all. It was mostly a joke.

She is not a looker in any sense of the word and saying you'd hit it is kind of sad IMO.

Nope.

Because it's not only cool and widely accepted, but hysterical if you ask most around here.

Disgusts me, frankly.

I'm basically just jealous of the guys 15 and older, but this was a 13 year old girl. That's truly sexual predator stuff. No matter what though, they need to start handing out some stiffer sentences altogether.

I'm basically just jealous of the guys 15 and older, but this was a 13 year old girl. That's truly sexual predator stuff. No matter what though, they need to start handing out some stiffer sentences altogether.

We either need to change our laws, or enforce them. The choice really is that simple, IMO.

Archived