Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Nats Thread

Jofizz

Does anyone know where I can watch Nats games online? My college doesn't have MASN and the games are blacked out on MLB TV.

It's not watching the game, but if you have a smart phone ESPN Score Center App can give you updates after every score. I use it because I'm very out of market and don't want to pay for MLB TV.

Damn, La-La–LaRoche = rake.

---------- Post added April-14th-2012 at 05:06 PM ----------

I've had mlb.tv before in the past, 2010 season, and I'd say that it's worth it cost wise. Especially if you like baseball in general, not just one team (Nats). But the blackout restrictions are ridiculous.

I was in czech republic and saw each game live online, but when I came back to the east coast, the Nats TV area is tied with the O's due to masn, which covers a lot of topography. All MD and VA parts of PA and most if not all of NC. So even if you are 4 to 5 hours away, you get restrictions on viewing games live through MLB.tv and that's the big drawback.

---------- Post added April-14th-2012 at 05:17 PM ----------

Flores is good comeback story, glad to see him performing after the shoulder.

I say let Jackson go, continue into the 8th. He looks fresh, just popped 98 the last inning and his count is probably low, I'd guess.

---------- Post added April-14th-2012 at 06:10 PM ----------

That hanger there, at 1-0, for Nady - 83 mph hanging slider - was prime cut longball material. He (nady) just wasn't expecting it. The pitcher's face afterword told the story, he got away with one.

I say let Jackson go, continue into the 8th. He looks fresh, just popped 98 the last inning and his count is probably low, I'd guess.

---------- Post added April-14th-2012 at 06:10 PM ----------

That hanger there, at 1-0, for Nady - 83 mph hanging slider - was prime cut longball material. He (nady) just wasn't expecting it. The pitcher's face afterword told the story, he got away with one.

Jackson is a horse, he can go the full 9 at this rate easy. He threw 146 in his no-hitter :ols:

Jackson would give us a complete game a day after the bullpen has to go above and beyond. Awesome.

The way our staff is pitching, 4 runs is more than enough to win. The Reds lineup is damn good too even without Phillips(Votto, Bruce, Rolen, etc.).

Great day for D.C. sports teams. Wait, the Wizards are still playing tonight. At least we'll go 2-1. :ols:

Jackson would give us a complete game a day after the bullpen has to go above and beyond. Awesome.

The way our staff is pitching, 4 runs is more than enough to win. The Reds lineup is damn good too even without Phillips(Votto, Bruce, Rolen, etc.).

Great day for D.C. sports teams. Wait, the Wizards are still playing tonight. At least we'll go 2-1. :ols:

Don't forget about DC United! They won too.... so 3-1 :ols:

This team is great right now. I have people around here telling me they want to become Nats fans. I told them to hop off. I'm a one man wagon up here amongst Blue Jay, Oriole, Red Sox and Yankee fans. Some of these people were the ones laughing at me every year prior for liking the Nats. Eat it. Jerks. :ols:

Archived