Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Nats Thread

Jofizz

**** happens, yeah the calls in the 1st probably dictated the final outcome, but what can you do? They fought back...tied it. Had a chance to win, but didn't have enough left in the tank. 3 of 4 is still good. Another series win is still good. They kept the composure through all of it and hopefully will come back focused next game.

Right now, I like what I'm seeing from the Nats. They are playing smart baseball. The pitching has been pretty good. They battled back today, not letting that foul-up in the 1st to dash their spirits. They just played their game, not panicking, & even though they lost, they made the Reds work for the win. It's a realy good start, if you ask me.

Hey, I know they aren't playing the Yankees or Tigers, but they have beat the teams they play. And playing for the Penant starts in April, not September.

Pretty good? The pitching has been amazing.

Yes it has. They only had 4 earned runs out of their 8, and 3 of them were in the 11th which arguably shouldn't have happened if a few horrible calls from the first inning went the other way. Yes... I know we had calls given to us too, but the missed call at first and two missed strike 3 calls directly led to the grand slam.

I've had the page not loading issue a lot recently. It's also weird because the page numbers aren't accurate...I show we are on page 796 of 846. When I click last page it takes me to 796...though it shows pages 797, 798, all the way up to 846 exist.....

Archived