Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TG:British threat to Israel over Dubai Hamas assassination

JMS

Anybody else following this story. Eight guys traveled to Dubai on British passports and assasignated a Hamas leader. They used forged or stolen British passports some of which were owned by Israeli's with dual citizenship.

Britain is up in arms with the Israeli's acusing Israel's Mussad of using British documents to carry out their killing.

British threat to Israel over Dubai Hamas assassination

Britain will consider severing its intelligence-sharing agreement with Israel if Mossad agents are proved to have stolen the identities of British passport holders, The Daily Telegraph has learnt.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/7258631/British-threat-to-Israel-over-Dubai-Hamas-assassination.html

We had a thread here in the Tailgate where 90% of posters were onboard with the U.S. killing Taliban and terrorists. Seems to me that this is the Israelis pursuing a similar possibility.

It is a shame that they gave the Brits a black eye in the follow through.

I suspect that they did talk to the Brits, but they left them a plausible deniability out-clause. Afterall, even stinkier than using Brit passports would be insinuating or stating that the Brits had a hand in the assassination on foreign soil.

This action allows Israel to look like the only dirty rat and England innocent. Are they? Who knows?

Now Dubai has said it's nearly 100% certain Mussad was behind this killing.

So now France is demanding Israel respond on this issue. Evidently the group also used French passports too..

France demands Israel explain Dubai passport affair

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE61H3DN20100218

Also Interpol has put the 11 assassins on their wanted list, which means any country where these folks might travel too in the future could detain and extradite them.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/8522595.stm

When I first heard about this, the first thing I thought was the Mossad did it...those guys are bad ass

Me too, typical mossad style, and not the first time they have used other nationalities passports for dubious means.

You know it's not the US because a remote control airplane didn't blow up the building.

:hysterical:

Well at least they didn't use U.S passports.

Reading the Israeli papers the Israeli's are pretty pissed over this too. Manny of the British, Irish, German, and French passports used can be traced back to Israeli citizens. The Israeli public is pretty pissed, and is starting to call for the resignation of the Massad director, Meir Dagan, to resign over the affair

Following alleged Dubai mess, the Mossad chief must go

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1150386.html

Remember in 1973 the Lillehammer Affair, when the Mossad killed an Arab in Norway who they thought was involved with Black September, the palistinian group responsible for the Munich massacre..... Only they got the wrong dude. and ended up murdering an innocent dude who was taking a walk with his pregnant wife.

I remember they caught those six Moosad agents and they were using Canadian passports. Canada was pretty pissed about that at the time.

The Mossad agents who tried to assassinate Hamas political leader Khaled Meshaal in Amman in September 1997 carried Canadian passports, as did the assassins of three Palestine Liberation Organisation colonels in Limassol, Cyprus, in 1987. Three of the six Mossad operatives who set up the assassination of senior PLO figures in Beirut by Israeli commandos on April 13, 1973, used British passports to enter Lebanon. The list is endless...One must assume two things: that the Mossad is making similar efforts to obtain genuine passports from other countries because these are more foolproof for undercover agents than forged passports, and that Lebanon, which the Israelis and Americans believe is full of bad guys, is one of the targets.

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/203064-Mossad-Spies-Imprisoned-in-New-Zealand-Our-Passports-Valued-For-Use-By-Israeli-Covert-Killers

I've said it before and I'll say again. Israel doesn't give a damn what their "allies" have to say. They will do what they want whenever they want to. Anyone that takes issue will be labeled as being anti-Israel.

Besides America, Israel is the only country that has the balls to do anything. They don't worry about what everyone else thinks...as it should be. England, Spain, France, they don't have the balls to do something like this.

EDIT: This operation was badass.

Besides America, Israel is the only country that has the balls to do anything. They don't worry about what everyone else thinks...as it should be. England, Spain, France, they don't have the balls to do something like this.

EDIT: This operation was badass.

Hard too look badass when you're constantly asking for help. Ungrateful and arrogant are the words that come to mind.

Hard too look badass when you're constantly asking for help. Ungrateful and arrogant are the words that come to mind.

I don't care if we have to supply them with all of their materials. They are the only ones willing to stick their neck out. England, France, and Spain would NEVER try anything like this. The fact is, a terrorist leader is dead, and it was Israel that did it. I don't understand why you're so upset. Would you rather the leader be alive and planning terrorism while Israel meanwhile doesn't hurt anyone's feelings?

I don't care if we have to supply them with all of their materials. They are the only ones willing to stick their neck out. England, France, and Spain would NEVER try anything like this. The fact is, a terrorist leader is dead, and it was Israel that did it. I don't understand why you're so upset. Would you rather the leader be alive and planning terrorism while Israel meanwhile doesn't hurt anyone's feelings?

are you serious? have you never been aware of the things that went on with the killing of members of the IRA over the years by "England"? (I assume you mean the UK but I'll accept your lack of geographical knowledge) :doh:

There have been major investigations of British security forces with claims of a shoot-to-kill policy in Northern Ireland and, rather more worrying, strong rumours that sections of British security/army were working hand in hand with Unionist terrorists.

When I first heard about this, the first thing I thought was the Mossad did it...those guys are bad ass

Apparently they're not nearly as bad *** as we thought.

If they're nearly as clever as advertised, they'd steal identities from one of their many enemies (a LOT to choose from), rather than from one of their few friends.

EDIT : I now see from previous comments that Israel doesn't give a rats *** what any other nation thinks. Well, I guess time will tell if THAT strategy pays off.

Materials? Are you kidding me?! The US and western allies are the only reason Israel is allowed to do damn near any of the things they are doing. They were ALLOWED to become a nuclear state. They were ALLOWED to continue to take actions frowned upon by the UN. They are provided with weapons and financial aid that their enemies are denied. They break the rules in terms of human rights and rules of engagement constantly and no one comes down on them because the west favors their position.

Yet they thumb their noses at everyone when it suits them. If there is a war in Iran it will involve the US and western allies and it will be done to preserve Israel first and foremost. They exist because the nations that collaborated to create the current state of Israel choose to allow it. The only people they are sticking their neck out against... is us (as defined by the US and it's allies). They should have communicated with the UK before stepping on toes... really it's the least they could do considering the benefits they enjoy.

3 PART FULL CCTV The assassination of Mahmoud al Mabhouh in Dubai

This shows the techniques in tailing and surveillance of the Hamas terrorist before his assassination by multiple CCTV cameras

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8fd_1266461202

This is awesome as ****

After watching the videos, some thoughts and questions :

* Those are some hot *** hotel workers. It's a good thing I wasn't on the "surveillance team, or I would have been surveilling someone other than the victim.

* I realize those cameras don't originally include sound, but with no sound, and just captions, it makes it slightly less interesting. So, couldn't they have added either some Mission Impossible Soundtrack, or a mysterious narrator voice, like someone who sounds like Robert Stack. Plus, I kept turning the volume up, thinking there was an audio problem !

* If this victim is so "important" then why doesn't he have his own security team, or at least in disguise ? He seems to casually walk around alone, in plain sight, with not even a hat or sunglasses to shade himself from would-be assailants.

* How did the suspects lock it from the inside with the latch and chain locks, after gaining access to it and leaving thru the hallway ?

* So, it was suggested that these were Israeli agents, using British passports. Yet they all "appear" to be Westerners or Europeans in their mugshots, and before they "disguised" themselves. They do not have Israeli sounding names either. So are the names shown in the video actually aliases ? And their appearance : was every single shot of them actually them in disguise ?

* How did they kill the guy ? Suffocation ?

* The one dude's flight departed Dubai TWO hours after the murder was committed. That's interesting, because typically you're supposed to be AT the airport 2 hours prior to departure. He must have had a fast getaway car.

* The video starts out by saying the team was highly skilled in these operations, as there were no traces left behind to reveal their identities. Yet they have names for them all in the video - I assume those are the aliases, and they still have not identified the ACTUAL names of the ones involved ??

Archived