Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The 100 Cheesiest Movie Quotes of All Time

EvoSkins

I hope half of them are from Bond movies. I love them but I can't take those one-liners from James.

There are two Bond quotes in the video

I didn't click on the link, but the first one that comes to mind is "You had me at hello" - Jerry McGuire

It is in there.

Probably the worst offender in the video is Arnold. He certainly had some howlers.

This reminds me how ungodly cheesy "Batman And Robin" was. Oh god that was bad.

Dammit, I was goona post this.

It's hilarious, but they got kind of lazy. It's about 20 percent Ahnold. And a couple of the lines are not cheesy.

Like, "I'm here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum." That line is not cheesy - that is downright awesome.

You could probably have made a list of 100 terrible lines just out of Roadhouse. God I hate that movie.

I hope you never end up in a position where you're being tortured. It would be too easy. Just put on Roadhouse and play some Bob Seger. :)

I hope you never end up in a position where you're being tortured. It would be too easy. Just put on Roadhouse and play some Bob Seger. :)

You know, they are kind of the same thing, actually. Dalton is pretty much a synthesis of every bad Bob Segar song, made into a horrible movie character in a horrible movie.

Any from Commando there?

"Let off some steam."

Overall it was good. Two problems:

1. I know the movie was bad, but did they really need to have that many Mr. Freeze lines?

2. They relied too heavily on lines that have been quoted to death, but aren't actually cheesy. Specifically, the clip of Wilson floating away in Castaway.

Archived