Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Shanahan likes Tebow a lot!!?

Ajamrani

Who the @#@$ is David White and why is anything he says credible? Of course ShanWOW likes Time Tebow; He is a great kid by all accounts. That said, he won't be a high draft pick as a QB because of all the reasons previously discussed on the forum. Our coach and GM are too smart to jump into that problem.

If anyone drafts Tebow, they'll have to tailor their offense towards what he does best. If we took Tebow in the late rounds as a project, I wouldn't be upset. There is no reason to take him early though. It seems like scouts don't like the guy, but most coaches do. Will be interesting to see where he ends up.

Why? ... he's an upgrade over Campbell. Shanny will make Timmy the next Brett Favre.

No he wouldn't. People get excited about Tebow because of the numbers he put up in college. Since when did that matter in the pros? Tebow offers a team that wants to use a running QB in a Wild Cat offense a player who could contribute but offers nothing to a typical offense like we are going to deploy.

Worst blog ever SWEET JEEBUS!!!!! That was painful to read....how does this num num know that Shanny likes Tebow? Where is the source? Look I am gonna blog that I know Shanahan likes Chris Turner alot BFD this guy has prob never been in the same room as Shanahan let alone have the kind of relationship that would give him this kind of info...

Worst blog ever SWEET JEEBUS!!!!! That was painful to read....how does this num num know that Shanny likes Tebow? Where is the source? Look I am gonna blog that I know Shanahan likes Chris Turner alot BFD this guy has prob never been in the same room as Shanahan let alone have the kind of relationship that would give him this kind of info...

i got the same impression

Are you serious? This is from some random blog. Hell I could make a blog right now and write whatever I want on there. Please close this stupid thread.

I'm now waiting for this from PFT:

10:53 January 7, 2010 - Rumblings out of Washington are that new coach Mike Shanahan is targeting Florida QB Tim Tebow in the upcoming NFL draft. My source tells me "He likes Tebow a lot."

Archived