Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Attention Members Of The Media

TK

No offense, TK, but you sound a little arrogant with this post.

A little? Obviously you don't know me to well. :)

You definitely overestimate this, while ES is a great tool for Skins fans to come together, we are by no means a "source".

You keep on believing that. :)

You mods love to make hints at information you secretly know, but none of you have come right out and stated the inside information you may or may not be receiving.

Evidently, what you're saying is you're not smart enough to read between the lines or to solve riddle, or even recognize something when it does get put out there in plain, simple English. You should work on that. :)

If we are indeed such a great source as you say, perhaps you should follow in Florio's footsteps and start a PFT site of your own.

Or, what if I just make ES a pay site. :D

We really should consider blocking, certain access to the boards for a month or so. Officially or non-officially. Maintenance has to done at some point, It will probably clean up Many of the Bogus Post, and Red-Herring thread topics used by the various Media outlets.

Two things:

1. I'm not leaving, it makes my life too easy (but feel free to tell Murf to get the hell out)

2. If for some improbable reason Shanny doesn't come, you are going to go down in history as being responsible for the biggest Avatar fail ever

Two things:

1. I'm not leaving, it makes my life too easy (but feel free to tell Murf to get the hell out)

2. If for some improbable reason Shanny doesn't come, you are going to go down in history as being responsible for the biggest Avatar fail ever

Two things:

1. I love you both so you both can stay.

2. I thought that happened two years during the coaching search when I used the then WWE's Jonathon Coachman.:D

Florio... Haha... I gave him the link to the redskins one tracking thread .... I gave him the site with the tailnumber filled and its location and he still wouldn't give ES credit in anything he wrote.... LOL He'd rather just use it and credit his own website...

I think thats good though, we don't really need any new members do we? I mean if you're not a member of ES by now, you shouldn't be allowed to be unless you're adolescent.

I like PFT, I do. But florio is obviously a bigger tool than Shefter or JLa...because he's a wannabee Shefter or JLa!!!!

only thing i have against making the website inaccessible to non members is that alot of kids my age and younger don't have their own isp email considering they are still living with their parents. Also high school don't give you access to an email the way colleges do.

Basically we would be shutting out our younger generation of fans. I was a reader on this site for three years before finally having the means to be able to join.

Yeah I noticed that even people in the local media sometimes are using the postings and speculations on this board. It seems like whenever I turn on the local media, I hear something from them that sounds almost like it was posted on here word for word.

Will you guys please log the **** off of ES. Your continued lurking presence here has slowed down the board causing it to load really slow for some of our membership.

Go on, log off. Get off of here. Quit using us as "sources" and go do the job you're actually being paid for.

Especially you, Florio. You should be ashamed for basically stealing money from NBC for all the cut n pasting you've done here.

And I haven't forgotten abot you either, JLC. Yesterday on the NFLN you even read word for word something that was posted here.

Seriously. Log off. Go do your jobs or ask me who & where you can send your paychecks to.

This might be the best post I've ever seen on this message board.

I also like the oh so subtle way of announcing the new HC!

EDIT: I notice the Washington Post already has a blog about Shanahan being announced as the new HC tomorrow. They must've seen TK's new sig!

Will you guys please log the **** off of ES. Your continued lurking presence here has slowed down the board causing it to load really slow for some of our membership.

Go on, log off. Get off of here. Quit using us as "sources" and go do the job you're actually being paid for.

Especially you, Florio. You should be ashamed for basically stealing money from NBC for all the cut n pasting you've done here.

And I haven't forgotten abot you either, JLC. Yesterday on the NFLN you even read word for word something that was posted here.

Seriously. Log off. Go do your jobs or ask me who & where you can send your paychecks to.

TK: Didn't you have to warn 'em when Sean passed? Jezzzz, they just never learn do they?

Great OP TK.

Like most things though, I think that there are two sides to this. I think that ES is by far the best message board I've ever been a part of. The quality of this board brings brighter posters filled with a large amount of input to help the conversation along. The posters here are what makes this message board very reliable and almost addictive.

While I don't think that members of the media should be citing a post on ES as a "source close to the team" I do think that ES as a whole has a lot to give to the ever increasing commentary nature of sports reporting.

So... long story short. I don't think it's OK for the media to cite anything posted here as news or attempt to cover up the citing of anything posted here, I do think we add a lot to the commentary that goes along with sports reporting. Because of what we add to the equation, I think we should be proud.

Great OP TK.

Like most things though, I think that there are two sides to this. I think that ES is by far the best message board I've ever been a part of. The quality of this board brings brighter posters filled with a large amount of input to help the conversation along. The posters here are what makes this message board very reliable and almost addictive.

Almost??? :silly:

Personally, I don't have a problem with media using this site for info, provided they credit the source!

To not credit the source, or credit it as "anonymous" is underhanded and dishonest.

Almost??? :silly:

Personally, I don't have a problem with media using this site for info, provided they credit the source!

To not credit the source, or credit it as "anonymous" is underhanded and dishonest.

I know what you mean, but how can they credit us if we don't use our real names? They can't be like, "According to Timmy_Smith of extremeskins.com..."

Archived