Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who else had pretty much zero emotional attachment to this game tonight?

Commander PK

I can honestly say, and I've been a Redskins fan my entire life, that this is the first time I could not have cared one bit whether we won or lost. I didn't even watch the first quarter, and then blankly stared at the T.V. for the rest of the game.

It's a sad day when a life long Redskins fan doesn't even care if the Skins beat Dallas or not. I just want this season to be over. I have nothing left to give as a fan this year. In my 34 years, this is the lowest I have ever felt as a Skins fan. I thought that the Spurrier years were bad, but they can't hold a candle to the travesty that is the 2009 Redskins.

Just end the season... Chargers, even if they play their starters for a quarter win 28-10..All they do is pass, we cant cover the pass, we can sorta run D, Chargers dont run the ball. If I was defensive coord. Ron Rivera, I'd blitz JC till my players couldn't run anymore..

End the season and lets get ready for several years of futility.. We're the oldest team in the NFL we dont know how to build a team and theres no light at the end of the tunnel.. Bust out your caps jerseys.

Well that's how it's been for most of the year for me. I always expect this team to have a good year and this year I realized that there is no hope for this team. So I haven't gone through my usual game traditions in a long time now. I find myself watching the game and then flipping to other things on TV. The only reason I watched this game was to hope we could help keep the Cowboys out of the playoffs. I realized that wasn't going to happen in the 1st quarter. I'm going try to keep my emotions out of this until I see something form this team. To bad I doubt that's going to be anytime soon.

Archived