Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who else had pretty much zero emotional attachment to this game tonight?

Commander PK

Game?

You mean season. I haven't watched one play this season. I refused from day one to watch another down of football with Jason Campbell and Jim Zorn here. So, I decided in pre-season to not watch this season.

Doesn't look like I missed a thing. I refuse to watch this product. Dan Snyder, and his advertisers will get ZERO money from me.

I can honestly say, and I've been a Redskins fan my entire life, that this is the first time I could not have cared one bit whether we won or lost. I didn't even watch the first quarter, and then blankly stared at the T.V. for the rest of the game.

It's a sad day when a life long Redskins fan doesn't even care if the Skins beat Dallas or not. I just want this season to be over. I have nothing left to give as a fan this year. In my 34 years, this is the lowest I have ever felt as a Skins fan. I thought that the Spurrier years were bad, but they can't hold a candle to the travesty that is the 2009 Redskins.

this about sums it up for me.....

the redskins players u-hauls are loaded and their bags are packed. this thing is over.

this team just doesn't have the horses to compete. the years of dan and vinny playing fantasy football have finally broken the washington redskins.

their fantasy has become reality...sadness...sadness...just a fantasy...together...together...sadness...sadness...just a fantasy...sadness...sadness...nothing left in the shadows in my memory...just a fantasy...play...play...play...play...sadness...sadness...where their dreams have become reality...sadness...sadness...just a fantasy

27 yrs a Redskins fan. I felt nothing at the start of the game, during, and now after. I actually laughed a few times at a couple of things they did, so that was fun for a sec..............

I did find myself laughing at a couple of the ridiculous things they did tonight. Like playing 300 yards off the line, and then watching the Dallas receivers chew the middle of the field up...

I guess that makes me a liar. :doh1:

You aren't the only one. Due to circumstances I wasn't able to watch the game, so I had to try to watch it on Game cast because we don't get NBC here. Well I overslept my nap, and trying to follow the gamecast on ESPN, and I just never got into it. :/ I've never felt this way before, its a strange feeling.

Let's not fool ourselves. This rivalry is pretty much over. There was ZERO anticipation of the game in DC this week. You could sense it on the streets, you could see it on this board. Nobody cared. In years past, even when one team or the other was really bad, Dallas Week still meant something. Not this time.

The rivalry is dead.

Let's not fool ourselves. This rivalry is pretty much over. There was ZERO anticipation of the game in DC this week. You could sense it on the streets, you could see it on this board. Nobody cared. In years past, even when one team or the other was really bad, Dallas Week still meant something. Not this time.

The rivalry is dead.

This is true. There are so many better rivalries in the NFL now.

I cared before the game, and I still am very angry that our team came out with absolutely NO passion for the second week in a row against two hated division rivals! I blame that on the coaches. I was a Zorn supporter, but he is NOT head coach material.

Every year, it has been so hard to survive the 7-8 months without Redskins football. So when the games start up in September, I want the season to last forever. Even if we aren't lighting things up. I just love to watch Redskins football. For the first time in 40+ years of being a Redskins I just want this season to be over with. NOW! I wish we could just forfeit the Chargers game and be done with it.

Not as much attachment as i used to have but a loss still bothers me, esp a loss to the Cowboys. Biggest difference is that i really didnt expect to win i just hoped we would. Ive watched every game this season as i have in the past, i guess its akin to self-mutilation on some level but im hoping that if and when the wins do start to come they will be that much sweeter.

Then again ive been hoping for that for what seems like forever. :doh:

My girlfriend switched the channel to some show where they clean up people's houses a number of times when the game went to commercial. We stayed on that channel until that show went to a commercial break and she said oh hey we forgot to switch back to the skins game. We went back and they were losing by 14 instead of 7 one of the times. Thats when I said you know what I really don't give a ****.

So I did something I haven't done in years. I changed the channel at halftime and never changed back. We ended up watching The Wizard of Oz. I hate that stupid movie. Thats how depressing it is watching the skins not only lose, but lose at home...to the Cowboys...on Sunday Night Football...in a game that lets the Cowboys into the playoffs...while most of the players on the roster are supposed to be fighting to prove what they have to Bruce Allen.

Sad ****. I really don't care to watch the last performance of this "team" for this season. I have better things to do...like sit in an empty room and twiddle my thumbs while singing row row row your boat on a loop. Jesus ****ing Christ this team sucks. I feel sorry for Bruce Allen, how the **** do you even fix a mess like this? Jesus I thought I had some good ideas but now I'm pretty sure nothing is going to fix it. Ever. I predicted an interception while I was on another channel tonight. ON ANOTHER CHANNEL. ****.

Archived