Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 16 GameDay Thread (Monday Night Football Too)

ACW

I couldn't care less who you make dumb remarks about. I guess I thought you might care to learn that your original "point" was basically idiotic. But apparently not

My original point wasn't idiotic, unless you can show me how many starters were on the bench when the Colts were still in the lead and after that point.

If I see the highlights and Freeney and co. are still in when the Colts are giving up the ghost, I will know you overstated your case.

My original point wasn't idiotic, unless you can show me how many starters were on the bench when the Colts were still in the lead and after that point.

If I see the highlights and Freeney and co. are still in when the Colts are giving up the ghost, I will know you overstated your case.

Again, the Jets took the lead on defense. And then 'cemented it' by "driving" from the Indy 45 to their 25 to set up a FG. Even if the whole starting defense was in, acting like that is some kind of huge negative against their defense is, again, idiotic.

Again, the Jets took the lead on defense. And then 'cemented it' by "driving" from the Indy 45 to their 25 to set up a FG. Even if the whole starting defense was in, acting like that is some kind of huge negative against their defense is, again, idiotic.

Yes, the Jets took the lead on defense, but it was b/c of Peyton's replacement, Painter, who had ZERO pocket presence and didn't feel the blitz at all, and didn't step up.

Manning wouldn't have made those mistakes... had he been in there.

This is sort of offtopic but in relation to the Saints game from earlier.

I just noticed that after today Drew Brees has a chance to set the record for passer completion percentage this year.

His current percentage is 70.6

the records according to NFL.com are

Highest Completion Percentage, Season (Qualifiers)

70.55 Ken Anderson, Cincinnati, 1982 (309-218) (224-4,986)

70.33 Sammy Baugh, Washington, 1945 (182-128)

70.28 Steve Young, San Francisco, 1994 (461-324)

Of course now I've probably jinxed him, :doh:

And his percentage is almost sure to be worse next week than it was this week.

Still, I thought it was interesting. :)

http://www.nfl.com/history/randf/records/indiv/passing

I think he missed two easy fieldgoals against the Seahawks back in...98 maybe.

Norve cut him after that.

I would be so upset if the Packers cut Mason Crosby after missing a few chipshots the past 4 weeks. He came back this week and hit a chipshot, and then followed up with a nice 52 yarder. sometimes they just need to get their head cleared.

Archived