Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 16 GameDay Thread (Monday Night Football Too)

ACW

I'm so sick of hearing about the '72 Dolphins...GO COLTS!!!

The Dolphins only have a SB and fewer games than the Patriots won, so screw them. They're done. They want to hang onto that (oh, include postseason too!) but I don't.

It's been done. A team went undefeated all the way to the SB. The Dolphins of 72 are nowhere near even the best teams of the 70s, let alone 80s/90s so they can **** off.

I wouldn't say he "ran it into the ground" today.

Ill bet they dont win again this year, same as the saints. When your on a roll and you have the most durable QB in the NFL why take him out it makes no sense other than ruin the momentum your team has had and hes done that.

Caldwell has no respect for the game, he was handed a championship team and today he ran it into the ground. What a joke Caldwell is.

I wouldn't say he ran it into the ground(yet). But he was given an easy shot at an undefeated season and is gonna blow it.

Ill bet they dont win again this year, same as the saints. When your on a roll and you have the most durable QB in the NFL why take him out it makes no sense other than ruin the momentum your team has had and hes done that.

They WILL NOT lose to Buffalo. But before we all jump on Caldwell, Dungy used to do the samething.

I feel sorry for Colts fans. I feel sorry for the players. When you have a chance for perfection, you gotta go for it. Why wimp out with a game and a half to go? Michael Irvin said he would give up his HOF bust and three rings for a perfect season. That makes your particular team the best of all time. Players would love that recognition. Look at how the Dolphins players hang on that.

I say boo to Jim Caldwell.

Archived