Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

3 DVDs you MUST have in your collection (list yours)

skinsfan07

This is almost impossible since I have over 150 DVD's in my collection and every one of them is worth a spot in the top 3. Its almost like you have to do a top 3 for ever genre.

Sci Fi, Comedy, Drama, Horror, Action, Fantasy, Biopic. I could go on and on.

completely agree. way to hard to limit it to just 3.

I'll give it a shot though.

1. Dawn Of The Dead...or any Romero zombie flick really. The remake was as good as remakes get this day and age, so it deserves a spot here as well.

2. House Of 1000 Corpses/The Devil's Rejects...take your pick. One is truly a horror movie, whereas the other is more like a psychological terror film.

3. For the comedy fix, i gotta go Harold And Kumar and/or Grandma's Boy.

Wow. Onto the 5th page and only the OP has mentioned Fight Club? That's crazy!

1) Fight Club

2) LOTR

3) Swingers

Honorable mentions for True Romance, Goodfellas, Natural Born Killers, Donnie Darko, Raising Arizona and countless others I'm forgetting.

Aliens

Alien >>> Aliens

Yeah, throw Alien on the honorable mentions list. Love that movie.

BTW, to the multiple people who've recommended Unforgiven, (excellent film, IMO. I just didn't think it was Top 3.), I'd really like to recommend Once Upon a Time In the West.

Produced and directed by Sergio Leone, who made the three Eastwood "Man With No Name" movies. (Trivia: Eastwood's character is not the same character in those movies. And he has a name in all three films.) IMO, it's the best example ever of the "Western of Few Words".

I nominated the film's opening scene as the Tailgate "best scene in a film" thread.

3) Crimson Tide

Maybe it's just me, but I absolutely loathed Crimson Tide.

The Captain and XO of a US Nuclear submarine behaving like spoiled children because one of them wants to do something which he specifically does not have the authority to do on his own?

Win.

I seriously considered saying the same thing...but then realized I had to add Batman so I just picked 3 completely different movies haha

I've got so many DVDs and now I'm building up a blu-ray collection. That's part of the reason why I chose three series instead of just three movies - yeah, I cheated a little. I'm older and allowed to do it. :D Batman is a great choice.

Archived