Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Outcoached, Outplayed...

Renegade7

Jason candle is as good as gone. you just dont react over a good game vs the raiders thinking jason candle is a world beater. this guy is mediocre to bad that it sickens me how he still has a job as a starting QB in the NFL.

it's amazing how todd collins , a career backup can come back and make this offense totally different with the same group of players. And you can see the difference in choices in the type of passes collins attempts as oppose to candle. love the way collins attacks the secondary with his vertical passing on stride which candle never and couldnt try even if his life depended on it.

holy ****

you just watched that first half, and you want to put the blame on Campbell?

turn the stupid agenda off

nobody, not one player wearing burgundy and gold did any freaking thing that even closely resembled football

I hate to say it, but if we don't start BLOCKING up front, this could be the worse game in memory, yes even worse than Gus "Hey I scored a touchdown, then doinked my head off a wall" Frerotte, or the body bag game... :/ Its really having that kind of feel.

holy ****

turn the stupid agenda off

nobody, not one player wearing burgundy and gold did any freaking thing that even closely resembled football

first half? man, how about 50+ games pal. horrendous QB has a good vs the raiders and u think he is a world beater. that is why u homers dont jump the gun. its funny how when we beat the radiers, it was all candle but when we do poorly, its never candle's fault? well todd collins came in again proving that candle is useless. u have set eyes right? did u see those passes collins attempted? vertical man, vertical which candle cant do even if his life depneded on it.

and of course, it's not all candle's fault. obviously the defense is horrendous as well tonight but the consistency is that candle is horrendous most of the time. ive said if candle does well these last 3 games, i would have a different view on him for next yr. and the fact that he has no consistecy based on his 50 career starts leads me to saying he was going to he horrific again. candle is who he is. useless QB that could be a decent backup.

Man, if we're just trying to look competitive, that's the trick play you call. If the coaching staff feels this game is over and we won't get 3 tds in one half of football, they all need to fired tomorrow. Kick the Fg if you're planning to win, man. Damn you for giving up on our players and it isn't even the 3rd f'n quarter.

I demand a chair thrown in that locker room. I want blood on the field right out the gates or I'm going to be even more pissed off. :mad:

What a shameful performance. I guess we should be lucky that the players gave it their all up until this point. But clearly they've thrown in the towel tonight, so we get subjected to this embarrassing display. The offseason can't get here quick enough.

Horrible game plan.

Campbell is back to his beginning of the year self, pressing too hard.

The defense looks to have quit.

Landry and Rogers are bums.

So he should hold on to the ball for all of the 2 seconds he has and take the sack, right?

He got a first down when the rest of the offense wouldn't even try

holy ****

and back to you post. when collins came in for one half against the cheifs this yr, ya made up your mind on how bad collins was too? get real dude. a career back up, doesnt eve have reps with the starters, cold not having real playing time and he comes in for one half and ur ready to label him as just as bad or worse than candle?

what did he do that game and this game that candle jsut cant do especially when he is pressured. like ive said, even when you are pressured, u make plays. what we ahve with candle is that he needs everything perfect around him. he cant make plays on his onw,

pretty embarrassing when a career back up comes in the same game and makes the offense totally different.

GOD, im making comaprisons between this supposely in his prime jason candle with career backup collins. and collins is better than this useless candle.

so sad right ow to be a redskins fan.

Archived