Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Outcoached, Outplayed...

Renegade7

I'm going to watch the rest of this game, I'm a fan, that's what I do. But for those of you that want change, God knows you're going to get it. If this is our defense at full strength, and we're getting shredded like this; uh uh, unexceptable. The Giants even look more talented then us, so we need more talent to compete in our division. Man, this is a division home game, we're are we?

We need better coaching, and more talent. We aren't even looking competitive right now. I know the Giants need it more, but damn, we're getting taken out of this game whether we like it or not. This isn't even a chance to blame JC, we our getting completely dominated. This is embarrasing...

Zorn is a nice guy...He deserves another year...

Yeah, cause who care about anything else as long as he's nice. This is the Nice Fun League right?

These keep Zorn posts make my blood pressure rise so much. I feel like people who post that are really trolls for other teams.

This team has given up and Jason Campbell is still incompetent. Nice intentional grounding. What a moron. WHY ARE WE NOT THROWING DOWNFIELD AGAINST THIS TERRIBLE GIANTS D? They are giving up 32 points a game in what? The past 5 games?

JC is getting killed, they don't have a chance to throw it.

What you are seeing is an inferior skins team talent wise getting totally schooled by the Giants. Our offense has no chance to do anything because we don't have any players on the o-line. And the way our Qb's are getting hit we won't have any QB's by the end of the night. This is Vinny's legacy

Jason candle is as good as gone. you just dont react over a good game vs the raiders thinking jason candle is a world beater. this guy is mediocre to bad that it sickens me how he still has a job as a starting QB in the NFL.

it's amazing how todd collins , a career backup can come back and make this offense totally different with the same group of players. And you can see the difference in choices in the type of passes collins attempts as oppose to candle. love the way collins attacks the secondary with his vertical passing on stride which candle never and couldnt try even if his life depended on it.

And I do not have the privaledge of making a new thread, thats Snyder emplyoees for ya.

Yeah!! Because there's no freaking way you did something to actually loose that privilege now is it. Not with your six user notes. Impossible. Maybe one day you'll quit being a doof, get a clue, & act like an adult instead of someone that needs their diaper changed.

Archived