Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Suisham has now lost 2 games out of 3. Make a statement.

Ellis Dee

maybe we should cut our "star" safety too, who talks trash after stopping people for 5 yard gains and gets beat deep repeatedly.

our kicker is like, the least of our problems

AAh no i think that kicker has cost us two games already the Dallas and def today..a safety position is alot tougher than being simply a kicker. kickers are not even real football players.

He has never been good. He makes kicks when they don't matter. If there is just the slightest bit of pressure he misses. I still blame that playoff loss on him.

He's choked recently but to say he isn't good is a little stupid imo - we definitely need some competition but with the games we win by less than 6-7 points (who kicks the field goals in those games we win?) - the game is always "won" by someone else and goes unnoticed

the guy has kept us in every game...name a game he has lost single handedly outside of locking up the cowboys and saints (the seahawks game was lost because we were greatly outmatched against their dline)

2009 (rams: 3 fg, w 9-7 / bucs: 1 fg, w 16-13)

2008 (saints: 3 fg, w 29-24 / cowboys: 4 fg, w 26-24 / eagles: 3 fg, w 23-17 / lions: 4 fg, w 25-17 / seahawks: 2 fg, w 20-17)

2007 (dolphins: 3 fg, w 16-13 / jets: 5 fg, w 23-20)

I honestly at this point think that Suisham is doing this on purpose. I had a feeling in the Dallas game but it was sure as hell confirmed today.

Yes.. I was listening to the call on the radio and I knew he was going to miss it. Only he would miss an extra point to win the game :doh:

Yes, cut Shaun. I have his autograph, I've talked to him twice in my life. I am a fan of Shaun, but he has cost us too much as far as games go and being unreliable. From an unbiased viewpoint here - cut him.

And thank you for your services and all the good you've done for us Shaun. It was good while it lasted and you certainly had your ups and downs. Good luck elsewhere.

Cut Suisham!..

Suisham pulled out of the kick leaning to the left. The holder did a great job grabbing the hike and putting the ball down.... then Suisham pulled up leaning to the left and sliced the ball off to the right like he was JC expecting a blindside hit. I've been a Suisham fan, but no longer. Not now. Not after this "miss". One wonders if Suisham is on the same payroll as the NFL officiating crew. He's has been about as accurate as that over the last several games.

Maybe one of Tiger Woods' girl friends has something on him.

Not having a placer kicker from here on out would be better than having a Suisham. What is the definition of whiffing a sure thing? It's a "suisham". Or how about when you get screwed, you just say "I've been suishamed".

Otherwise, except for the officiating, it was a great game.

Dungy and Harrison both agreed he HAS to be cut this week. Why do I get the feeling the Redskins won't?

Of course they won't because the Skins are not the type of team that sends a message to their players. Suisham's game check should be donated because he sure as hell doesn't deserve it.

Single handily lost us the game. I blame no one else. Campbell wouldn't have thrown that int b/c we would have been kneeling down. Nothing else matters but Suisham missing that fg. Should have been 33-30 final. Or 33-23. Who knows f the Saints would have scored that td. I can't believe he missed it. Maybe he has money on the game and purposely missed it??? I think that might be the case. What other excuse does he have for blowing the last 2 out of 3 against playoff teams?

Archived