Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Suisham has now lost 2 games out of 3. Make a statement.

Ellis Dee

He's the antithesis of what you want in a kicker. You want him to be clutch when it matters not when it's inconsequential.

Mr. Inconsequential should be on the back of his jersey.

"I'd have to let him go so I could keep my job...", said Tony Dungy tonight on Sunday Night Football in America.

That ^^^^^ says it all. I said that three hours before he did and I think Suisham has proven to be a bit of a chocker when the pressure is on. He's horrible under pressure and that will kill this team when the games actually matter. They have to cut him.

:rotflmao: Let's go after Vanderjagt.

Can't be any less clucth than Suisham. Overall with the notable excepton of Hunter the Punter our special teams suck. ARE should not be returning punts, have we even had a Punt return or KO return for a TD. Suisham is the anti-clutch I mean come on thats 23 yards hwo in the mother****ing hell do you miss that. ESPN radio said it best we had better be trying out kickers come Monday

anyone know where suisham lives?

Not sure but I'm hoping you can find him in the unemployment line come tomorrow. I'm interested in Gano myself. Lohmiller HAS been the last stable kicker we have had... To think we had David Akers but we cut him. Again though, kickers are a dime a dozen. Are any of the Gramatica brothers out there? :)

Archived