Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Suisham has now lost 2 games out of 3. Make a statement.

Ellis Dee

What about the fact that the safety was taken to school and allowed 14 points on him. If the 2 wide open catches were not allowed we win by 11. To blame this solely on the kicker is stupid. Yes he missed some very important kicks but out qb also with the game on the line throws another pick when he has the game on the line and his to win. These are hard times but this is not all his fault......

All I want for x-mas is a new General Manager, one that knows football and not how to kiss the owners butt. A coach who is given more than a yr to succeed and one that gets all upset or pumped up when he is on the side line. Is that to much to ask?????

This is what we deserve for employing an ex-Dallas Cowboy on our roster. When Norv Turner was hired from the Cowboys, I knew it was a colossal mistake at the time, and now this loser came from the Cowboys. Our front office should have a policy in place, just like culinary employees required to wash hands after using the restroom, that no one player or coach ever associated with the Cowboys will ever be a part of the Redskins Organization. Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

This is what we deserve for employing an ex-Dallas Cowboy on our roster. When Norv Turner was hired from the Cowboys, I knew it was a colossal mistake at the time, and now this loser came from the Cowboys. Our front office should have a policy in place, just like culinary employees required to wash hands after using the restroom, that no one player or coach ever associated with the Cowboys will ever be a part of the Redskins Organization. Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Haha... you know, this is exactly what I thought when they Suisham missed that kick! :dallasuck

Firing the boy would just be an act of vengence. It's not the right thing to do. I'd like to see him stood against a wall and paintballed till you can't see the color of his skin anymore, but firing him? If we fired every person for a bad play, ..........you know the rest.

This is pro football. Kickers get fired every other week.

And the FG is irrelevant if Landry doesn't get beotched for a TD or if Moore simply knocked the 4th down INT to the ground or takes a knee. There's a reason he's not on offense.

That made absolutely no sense. So I guess our guys shouldn't intercept a pass and try to gain yards, they should just knock the ball down. Whatever.

Archived