Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

No more searching for gameday streams

joeknows

• 1 year later...

This will be my first preseason in years where I won't be able to watch the games live (moved to New Mexico)... I hate how the NFL blacks non-local games out in other team's areas, otherwise I could just watch them on CSN like always. Is there anyway to watch it live on the net? It seems like ADTHE.net has been seized by the government.

This will be my first preseason in years where I won't be able to watch the games live (moved to New Mexico)... I hate how the NFL blacks non-local games out in other team's areas, otherwise I could just watch them on CSN like always. Is there anyway to watch it live on the net? It seems like ADTHE.net has been seized by the government.

I am in a similar perdiciment (sp?) and I posted a question in the "Where Do I Watch Games Online" thread but haven't seen any helpful responses yet. You shoud be able to get NFL ticket at least. I cannot. I have no problem paying for a legal service. I just can't find one. If I learn anything, I will post it in this thread also.

I am in a similar perdiciment (sp?) and I posted a question in the "Where Do I Watch Games Online" thread but haven't seen any helpful responses yet. You shoud be able to get NFL ticket at least. I cannot. I have no problem paying for a legal service. I just can't find one. If I learn anything, I will post it in this thread also.

Actually, I already have Sunday Ticket... that's a no-brainer for me, lol. I'm just saddened I can't watch the preseason games live and have to wait until NFL Network airs them. I know, I'm spoiled... but, man, I just have to watch my Skins play live!

i will find them and post them here.... i always manage to find them so be assured i will post them when i find therm. the first game i wont be able to get them up until i find them but itll all be good after that lol.... if yer out of the states ya may have to wait a day and i can get you a torrent or a direct download.... at least where you are there isnt much chance of a spoiler if you have to watch it later

i will find them and post them here.... i always manage to find them so be assured i will post them when i find therm. the first game i wont be able to get them up until i find them but itll all be good after that lol.... if yer out of the states ya may have to wait a day and i can get you a torrent or a direct download.... at least where you are there isnt much chance of a spoiler if you have to watch it later

That would be awesome. I will keep this thread bookmarked.

It seems like ADTHE.net has been seized by the government.

They did after last season ended. ATDHE moved their site though and it was working at ATDHENET.net or maybe .com...I can't remember cuz it's on my fav's on my laptop which stopped working a month ago and since I'm deployed not much I can do about it right meow.

You can always try searching on google for ATDHE and look for a web address with something else added onto the name of it instead of just ATDHE.net to see if they moved it again.

There was also one other site I used for a time called FIRSTROW.net...you can give that a try as well.

If all else fails just google and see what you come up with. I can't on my work computer, but if you find one that works let me know so we can try and use it on someone's laptop over here.

HAIL

I wonder how much money the NFL and directv lose every year by not allowing a la carte ordering for individual NFL teams vs the whole package? If they offered individual team packages for $50-60 for the year I think a lot of people would just buck up and get it vs looking for their teams on pirated web sites.

That is extremely kind of you, but I'll be able to watch the games on NFL Network the next day anyway since they replay them... I was just being a baby about watching them live, lol!

---------- Post added August-8th-2011 at 01:34 PM ----------

You can watch pre season games live on NFL.com if you like. 20 bucks for all four weeks.

https://preseason.nfl.com/nflpl/secure/packages?app=PRESEASON_LIVE&icampaign=PSL_HP_contentstream&module=HP11_preseason_live

That's pretty good, actually... thanks for the heads up!

random question for everybody: can i listen to skins radio broadcasts on my computer?

i'm living in paraguay at the moment and my internet is going to be too slow for a decent stream. it would also probably take me a week to download a torrent of any game. i'm pretty sure radio is my only option.

I wonder how much money the NFL and directv lose every year by not allowing a la carte ordering for individual NFL teams vs the whole package? If they offered individual team packages for $50-60 for the year I think a lot of people would just buck up and get it vs looking for their teams on pirated web sites.

I think they'd def. lose money. There are plenty of fans willing to buy the whole thing just to watch their teams play, and there are plenty who are willing to patron a sport's bar that also pays for the whole thing. Sports bars would lose customers and many full-package subscribers would downgrade.

Brett81 posted yesterday that ATDHE.net had moved since it was shut down by homeland security. The new site is AtdheNet.TV. Like many of you with limited options, I am forced to go where I may to see live sports. I just pray they will still show NFL football on the site. Guess I will find out Thursday with the preseason game at Lincoln Financial Field.

Hail

random question for everybody: can i listen to skins radio broadcasts on my computer?

i'm living in paraguay at the moment and my internet is going to be too slow for a decent stream. it would also probably take me a week to download a torrent of any game. i'm pretty sure radio is my only option.

I think Redskins.com has a live radio feed for all the games.

Archived