Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

No more searching for gameday streams

joeknows

gotcha amigo...am watching it on one of the alt links that usually get shut down eventually...

Yeah, I had a great alternate and it just got shut down. I'm on another one know but its terrible. The streamtoorent link is playing the ravens en espaniol.. good feed though :)

seriously.... wth are you talkin about???

I payed 9,99 to be able to look at the game for some weeks ago, then Justin.tv withdraw 9,99 next month aswell, so when i paid for one game i also agreed them to take 9,99 every month. But thats easy to block with the preferences in paypal.

there hasnt been a link in this thread that you have to pay for....

i didnt even know there was a pay option on justin.tv

When im trying to look at the game it pop ups a screen after around 15 seconds and that links you to a justin tv pay site, and that if you dont have the password to the site you want to look at.

When im trying to look at the game it pop ups a screen after around 15 seconds and that links you to a justin tv pay site, and that if you dont have the password to the site you want to look at.

hmm i have watched the whole game on that link.... only thing i can figure is maybe they have your ip address and know you were a "member"? anyone else having this issue?

you can also try this link here

http://www.atdhe.net/

well normally the torrent streams work well but the normal channels arent there today and the one that is listed isnt streaming well for some reason....

check back next week for sure because this is the first day that i have had any issues with the torrent streams..... this is definitely an isolated incident today.....

ok it seems some are still having issues with Stream Torrent..... i myself have been having a few issues as well.... at the time of the OP i posted the "Official" website for Stream Torrent"....i did an update as well.....

it appears that the new build <0059> has some flaws and is choppy and unreliable at best......

i inquired at myp2p about older versions since when i did a search via Google.... i was always linked back to the official site and only given option for the new build...

i have now included a link to ALL builds of stream torrent..... i have retro'd back to the <0055> version and all my issues have disappeared... http://groups.google.com/group/streamtorrent/files

also in order to access the options menu.... wait until the stream starts in the player and right clik on the picture..... and choose options from there.... i suggest resetting the buffer if you are having any audio/video issues....then restart the player for changes to take affect

i hope this clears up any issues some of you have had!! HTTR!!!

ok it seems some are still having issues with Stream Torrent..... i myself have been having a few issues as well.... at the time of the OP i posted the "Official" website for Stream Torrent"....i did an update as well.....

it appears that the new build <0059> has some flaws and is choppy and unreliable at best......

i inquired at myp2p about older versions since when i did a search via Google.... i was always linked back to the official site and only given option for the new build...

i have now included a link to ALL builds of stream torrent..... i have retro'd back to the <0055> version and all my issues have disappeared... http://groups.google.com/group/streamtorrent/files

also in order to access the options menu.... wait until the stream starts in the player and right clik on the picture..... and choose options from there.... i suggest resetting the buffer if you are having any audio/video issues....then restart the player for changes to take affect

i hope this clears up any issues some of you have had!! HTTR!!!

I am unable to d/l any of the earlier builds as it is telling me the bandwith limit is exceeded :( (even though it says the group is only using 54% of its quota at the bottom of the page, although that may not be related)

I am unable to d/l any of the earlier builds as it is telling me the bandwith limit is exceeded :( (even though it says the group is only using 54% of its quota at the bottom of the page, although that may not be related)

sorry man........ there have been a lot of views on this thread since that link was posted..... must have gotten a lot of hits ....

i just uploaded the 0055 build.... you can get it here:

http://www.4shared.com/file/162119412/e946e1d3/st_bd55.html

hope that helps.....

sorry man........ there have been a lot of views on this thread since that link was posted..... must have gotten a lot of hits ....

i just uploaded the 0055 build.... you can get it here:

http://www.4shared.com/file/162119412/e946e1d3/st_bd55.html

hope that helps.....

Thanks alot! I hope the build does make some difference. I've been following these streams since week one and last week was the first time I had serious issues. If I remember right, I did reinstall stremtorrent maybe two weeks ago so perhaps that could have been one of the issues.

Archived