Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

No more searching for gameday streams

joeknows

im not sure that you are following..... it wasnt the stream that switched.... it was CBS that changed..... the broadcaster had no control over it any more than you would have had control of it watching it on tv....

there is no less of a reason to trust the stream than there is to trust that cbs, fox or any other station is going to show anything more than the first half of a game like that...

My client stated that the stream had stopped. Why a stopped stream would begin to show the Bears game is weird, though. I tried to restart the stream several times. Maybe it is just the newness of the client and how it reports errors.

others have posted in the original thread that they are having problems with their streams.... and many others were new to the whole thing.... i am just trying to provide references on how to operate them and where to get the streams....... in a convenient manner...

Don't get me wrong, I am in no way complaining about the streams or other methods of showing football games via the web. In fact, I appreciate everyone's efforts beyond words.

Wanted to give this thread a bump, good stuff.

thanks man i appreciate it.... the weekend is upon us and people will be needing this soon....

i would also like to say .... yall feel free to share any of the torrent site you use here.... im always looking for good torrent sites.....

one listed earlier by someone was http://forums.tenyardtorrents.com/

really nice site i have gotten "road to the superbowl" for all our superbowls except for 91.... and it seems there are no seeders for that one...

thanks man, i have and follow all these streams myself. there is also homer tv at http://homertv.webs.com/apps/auth/login?why=pw&wp=1&next=WEBPROTECT-index.htm that you can watch them on as well, you have to sign up and wait for approval though

I've got sign on rights to that but anyone registering today, the chances are you wont be authorised in time for the Denver game tomorrow.

I'll try the torrent thing too so I have all options! I find that Sopcast rarely has links now to NFL games (but lots of soccer links) and myp2p tends to only have torrent downloads so you will need that software. Atdhe seems to use similar links as Homertv. Image quality can be anything from great to awful.

I did download TVANTS but never - and I mean NEVER! - found it worked. The little black pop-up screen would just sit there and never load the game.

I usually have the UK live satellite Sky game on the TV and the Skins on the laptop on a Sunday! at least most of our games have been early kick offs which allows me some time to recover and tell myself its only a game..its only a game....:silly:

:logo:

it appears on the new build ... configuration is not accessible.... im not sure why to be honest other than i guess because it is fairly new software still basically in the beta stages....

wish i could offer more help..... sorry

no problems, i tried to access via tools/config but it not available. Cheers anyway, the feeds are still good. shame the games haven't been really:doh:

saw that my bad, any chance you know how I open Ports 16800 & 16900 in both UDP & TCP

not a clue.... i just checked the link and im not seeing our game there yet but they have yet to let me down .... there are skins fans there so ..... if and when i get a direct link for the game i will post here..... anyone else finds it.... post please...

I used streamtv for a couple years, but this year things went hinky. I could not get it to run on my system and they had some changes to the payment that made me wonder what the hell I was paying for, so I skipped it.

Thank you for the time you put in to research this. hopefully I can catch the game this week.

Archived