Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

No more searching for gameday streams

joeknows

actually if you scroll down on myp2pforum theres a dedicated forum for NFL. In there there's a thread dedicated to that weeks games stickied at the top. So no need to filter through all the search threads.

Edit:

Heres the direct link to the NFL section.

http://www.myp2pforum.eu/nfl-cfl-afl/

thank you .... i am still new to that forum and havent really searched it out yet .... i just know the answer to many peoples problems are there

had sopcast, had to get stream torrent for the atlanta game. quality was great! but it switched to the chicago game around half time and justin tv had terrible quality for me at least.

also a bit of info, not sure how many use it, but stream torrent doesnt seem to work with google chrome, firefox/IE are fine.

Thanks for the work on this. I have NFL Gamepass HD so I can watch any game I choose when I am out of the US but sometimes when I am in teh US on a game day this kind of thing is good to know if I cant find a Skins bar (you normally can!)

On the buffering thing - I have my buffer set back to 1982 and I find the viewing experience much improved :D

I have to add that, being in the northern part of the PPM (Peoples Republic of Maryland), I am in the Ravens' market and am forced to miss at least 3 if not up to 5 games a year. Have used Sopcast, Justintv, and TV ants, with moderate success. Quality is poor, but better than nnothing. I discovered stream torrent this year and am pleased, except for this weekend. Towards the end of the 1st half, the stream switched to the Bears game. I missed the scuffle. Someone else posted a link to his personal stream and I picked it back up midway through the the 3rd quarter, but towards the end of the game, it switched around and I missed the end.

I would recommend stream torrent, but like all the others, don't count on it to work fully.

I have to add that, being in the northern part of the PPM (Peoples Republic of Maryland), I am in the Ravens' market and am forced to miss at least 3 if not up to 5 games a year. Have used Sopcast, Justintv, and TV ants, with moderate success. Quality is poor, but better than nnothing. I discovered stream torrent this year and am pleased, except for this weekend. Towards the end of the 1st half, the stream switched to the Bears game. I missed the scuffle. Someone else posted a link to his personal stream and I picked it back up midway through the the 3rd quarter, but towards the end of the game, it switched around and I missed the end.

I would recommend stream torrent, but like all the others, don't count on it to work fully.

the change in programming was due to the network and not the software.... they chose to show a "more competitive" game

the change in programming was due to the network and not the software.... they chose to show a "more competitive" game

I understand that, but it doesn't make me feel better when I invested time in one game only to have it changed in the middle. My point was that you should not count on the streams to watch the entire game.

I discovered stream torrent this year and am pleased, except for this weekend. Towards the end of the 1st half, the stream switched to the Bears game. I missed the scuffle. Someone else posted a link to his personal stream and I picked it back up midway through the the 3rd quarter, but towards the end of the game, it switched around and I missed the end.

im not sure that you are following..... it wasnt the stream that switched.... it was CBS that changed..... the broadcaster had no control over it any more than you would have had control of it watching it on tv....

there is no less of a reason to trust the stream than there is to trust that cbs, fox or any other station is going to show anything more than the first half of a game like that...

I understand that, but it doesn't make me feel better when I invested time in one game only to have it changed in the middle. [b]My point was that you should not count on the streams to watch the entire game.[/b]

the site that i provided has consistent streams that are scheduled days in advance from what i have seen....i would not have provided that as a reference if i had not experienced consistent reliability ....

others have posted in the original thread that they are having problems with their streams.... and many others were new to the whole thing.... i am just trying to provide references on how to operate them and where to get the streams....... in a convenient manner...

Archived