Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

No more searching for gameday streams

joeknows

streamcast has a beautiful feed right now on channel st83196

http://www.myp2pforum.eu/nfl-cfl-afl/46430-streaming-thread-2009-nfl-season-week-10-a.html

It does - I've managed to change the buffering settings too.

right click /options / performance / network buffering. Changed 'buffer 5 seconds of contents' to 60 seconds.

For those interested, its helped the quality of my picture. It may yours, but the risk is yours this close to kick off:)

It does - I've managed to change the buffering settings too.

right click /options / performance / network buffering. Changed 'buffer 5 seconds of contents' to 60 seconds.

For those interested' date=' its helped the quality of my picture. It may yours, but the risk is yours this close to kick off:)[/quote']

thanks for the tip bud.... httr!!

Is there a mouse cursor on anyone else's stream? I think it might be my cursor that got stuck therre at one point but i'm not sure. THanks.

lol no its in the stream lol.... im sure they will get it moved they just arent paying attention .....

thanks jumbo.... just doin my part to be a team player!

my st p2p feed is not working this week darnit...same feed that was linked last week which worked fine

the feed listed on the site <st89754> is showing intermitent stream today.... i will check a few other channels and also keep looking back at the game link in the op there will be more channels listed soon im sure..... there are always multiple channels for skins games

the feed listed on the site <st89754> is showing intermitent stream today.... i will check a few other channels and also keep looking back at the game link in the op there will be more channels listed soon im sure..... there are always multiple channels for skins games

gotcha amigo...am watching it on one of the alt links that usually get shut down eventually...

Archived