Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thank you Albert Haynesworth!

TLusby

He's a good guy who has had a legitimate impact on this team. Sadly, his talents are being wasted by our idiot defensive coordinator and terrible offense.

With the pressure we get from our line, we should be dialing up blitzes and playing press coverage. Instead we play like ******* with big cushions and soft tackling. Greg Blache = terrible coach.

Seems this is the case for every one of our talented players on this team.

Awesome and heartwarming to hear.

The Skin player far too often take their fans for granted. I am glad to hear that Al acknowledged your kid rooting for them, and was kind enough to give him a gift that he will remember for a long time to come.

Albert was on fire, and I know if they hadn't let D hall get out of there when they did, Big Al would have opened a can on Half the Falcons Coaching STaff.

which reminds me, MIke SMith's assistant coach needs fined, he took a shot at Dhall as he was trying to pull away from the fracas.

I stood next to the tunnel as the Skins walked off the field and yelled at the Skins to pick their heads up. My nine year old son standing next to me had his Sean Taylor jersey on. We told them to cheer up and be proud of the Redskin tradition! Nothing..from anyone of them. My son yelled...Rock..you are the man .. and he does not look up even though we are the only Redskin fans standing there. I yelled...Santana...the U...nothing! Big Mike Sellers...you are the man! Nothing..not even a grin. The last Redskin to walk under the tunnel noticed my son telling them to keep their heads up and it was "BIG AL"! Big Al veered right to the balcony and grabbed my son's hand and gave him his glove as a souvenir and shook his hand. He is the only player that even looked at us and had a gracious attitude to support the little fellow who was calling out to his idols to cheer up. Thank you ALBERT! I will be wearing a HAYNESWORTH jersey from now on.

Very cool. You should post a pic of it. And, which hand is it? L or R? :silly:

Haynesworth has really grown up. He's not the same one that stepped on a player's head years back. Early in his career I'd say he probably wouldnt pay attention to fans chanting for him or the team. Now he's turned things around to become a good player as well as good person. Heaven knows we need a few role models or players to look up to on the Redskins. Landry knocking people through a gatorade container on the sidelines is not exactly a good example to set for people.

I stood next to the tunnel as the Skins walked off the field and yelled at the Skins to pick their heads up. My nine year old son standing next to me had his Sean Taylor jersey on. We told them to cheer up and be proud of the Redskin tradition! Nothing..from anyone of them. My son yelled...Rock..you are the man .. and he does not look up even though we are the only Redskin fans standing there. I yelled...Santana...the U...nothing! Big Mike Sellers...you are the man! Nothing..not even a grin. The last Redskin to walk under the tunnel noticed my son telling them to keep their heads up and it was "BIG AL"! Big Al veered right to the balcony and grabbed my son's hand and gave him his glove as a souvenir and shook his hand. He is the only player that even looked at us and had a gracious attitude to support the little fellow who was calling out to his idols to cheer up. Thank you ALBERT! I will be wearing a HAYNESWORTH jersey from now on.

Right on!!! Glad to hear that, and to hell with the rest of those slugs for not paying attention to a YOUNG fan. How hard is it to at least give the kid a thumbs up or something...

Big Al is cool to me and I'm glad the Redskins signed him. As long as he's giving his maximum effort every time he's on the field great. I just think its hilarious how Matt Mosley at ESPN keeps talking about how Al's a bust and how bad he's playing this season. Only people who don't pay attention to the Redskins don't notice he's having a very good season on a bad team.

Archived