Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Love Chad Johnson

airs0ft3r

I think the people who don't like Chad just see the TD dances and don't really pay attention to the other stuff. Either that or they're old. Ochocinco is awesome.

BTW, there's already an Ochocinco thread that's been going for awhile now: http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=300681

He's the definition of an attention whore. His antics are old. Sending deodorant to the Ravens secondary? C'mon. Grow up. And who can forget the time he wore the HOF jacket on the sideline. Guy is a douche. Just play the damn game and STFU.

He's the definition of an attention whore. His antics are old. Sending deodorant to the Ravens secondary? C'mon. Grow up. And who can forget the time he wore the HOF jacket on the sideline. Guy is a douche. Just play the damn game and STFU.

He makes the game more interesting...and he backs up what he does with his play too so I think it's great. He cares about the game and the fans, and constantly looks out for them, a real down to earth dude.

639 yards and 5 TDs through 9 weeks says he's playing the game. And damn well.

**** ain't that serious man.

And yes, his play has earned him the right to act a fool and joke around. It's not like this is Freddie Mitchell out there talking ****. Ochocinco is one of the best receivers of the past decade.

He makes the game more interesting...and he backs up what he does with his play too so I think it's great. He cares about the game and the fans, and constantly looks out for them, a real down to earth dude.

He didn't do squat last year. And he nearly got run out of Cincy. Yeah, great dude.

639 yards and 5 TDs through 9 weeks says he's playing the game. And damn well.

Funny, those are about the same stats he had all of last year.

so do his career stats. 9544 yards on 656 catches and 58 tds. Beast.

And how many playoff wins?

The NFL is an entertainment business. Ocho brings a lot of that. He backs his actions up on the field most Sundays. If you don't like what he does, don't watch him.

He's done alot of stupid things in the past. That's not entertaining. He was a cancer when his team wasn't winning. As for me watching him? I usually don't. Unless I have a player on the Bengals or their opponent that week.

**** ain't that serious man.

And yes, his play has earned him the right to act a fool and joke around. It's not like this is Freddie Mitchell out there talking ****. Ochocinco is one of the best receivers of the past decade.

No it hasn't. Palmer didn't even want the guy around the last few years. His coach had pretty much given up on the guy. Truth is, he's a prick when things aren't going his way. Much like TO. I can almost guarantee you that if his team should tank in the 2nd half, the real Chad will come out. Btw, anyone that changes their name to "Ochocinco" is a clown.:doh:

He didn't do squat last year. And he nearly got run out of Cincy. Yeah, great dude.

Funny, those are about the same stats he had all of last year.

Nearly run out of Cincy on a contract dispute. And who was throwing to him last year again?

And how many playoff wins?

Because a WR can single-handedly win playoff games. I guess after his QB got his knee blown out he should of put Jon Kitna on his shoulders and led them to greatness against the eventual SB champs.

He's done alot of stupid things in the past. That's not entertaining. He was a cancer when his team wasn't winning. As for me watching him? I usually don't. Unless I have a player on the Bengals or their opponent that week.

A lot of stupid things like personally buy up thousands of tickets and give them out to fans so the Bengals game isn't blacked out? A lot of stupid things like invite fans to McDonald's through his twitter to hang out with him? Dude is definitely a tool.

And you don't watch him but your opinion of him is valid? Cool.

No it hasn't. Palmer didn't even want the guy around the last few years. His coach had pretty much given up on the guy. Truth is, he's a prick when things aren't going his way. Much like TO. I can almost guarantee you that if his team should tank in the 2nd half, the real Chad will come out. Btw, anyone that changes their name to "Ochocinco" is a clown.:doh:

Palmer had problems with him during the whole contract dispute. Big ****ing deal. It goes on with every team in the league. I'd really like you to break down the TO comparison too.

You seem bitter to me but to each his own. You're definitely in the minority on this though.

Bubble you are in the minority here bud. They wear face masks now and the helmets are not made of leather anymore. Chad has fun and his teammates love him.

He's a douche. Sorry. This week he reportedly tried to bribe an official to change a call. Yet another stupid thing on his resume. And his "gift packages" are about the dumbest thing ever. I can't believe so many people like this guy. He's a clown.

Archived