Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Love Chad Johnson

airs0ft3r

He's a douche. Sorry. This week he reportedly tried to bribe an official to change a call. Yet another stupid thing on his resume. And his "gift packages" are about the dumbest thing ever. I can't believe so many people like this guy. He's a clown.

Dude, lighten the **** up. Chad is great for the game. Yeah he's a bit of a knucklehead but we have enough "teh NFL is srs bsness" players to more than make up for it.

Bribing the ref with a $1 bill...hillarious. It would probably work if he were in the NBA though. ZINGER! :D

Only fitting, coming from a joke. I wonder what stunt the clown will pull this week.

New NFL rules:

"4.21a Any player who attempts to bring laughter and mirth to any fans through on-field performances shall be fined $30,000 and be forced to attend a Seminar on NFL Seriousness.

4.21b Any player who invites random fans to dinner, or who purchases hundreds of tickets for random fans in order to prevent a blackout of a game to the local area, shall be fined $22,000 and be forced to participate in the Player Aloofness and Selfishness Program."

Ocho is loco but I like the guy. If he were offensive or somehow mean-spirited I would feel differently but he's cool. I thought he'd completely lost his mind right before this season started. I saw some segment on him (NFLN? HBO? ESPN?) and pronounced him mentally unstable in a sad way. I didn't think he'd do well at all this season but he proved me wrong. He still might be crazy but he can also still play.

Chachie, part of it was Palmer was out last season.

Ha! Yes, that's absolutely right, AC. Like I say, I was wrong but I also had trouble calling him a top 5 receiver even before that offense broke down due to Palmer's absence. I thought TJ was better. I was combining this flawed perception with the segment I saw on him that truly showed a shaky, insecure guy who was afraid he was losing his grip. The network didn't slant it that way, it was all coming out of his mouth. After that I had basically (somewhere in this forum, btw) pronounced him virtually over.

Crow, anyone? No? Just me? 'Kay. (Nom nom nom)

:laugh:

Did Ocho steal candy from you when you were young or something?

I'm older than Chad. And obviously alot more mature.

Bubble is bitter. Must not be getting any poon

I get plenty. Trust me on that one.

You sound like an insecure hater.

Are you jealous because he has what you can't have??...its ok

Weak.

I don't like the guy because of all the idiot stunts he's pulled, and continues to pull. He's an egomaniac. As the old cliche goes, "act like you've been there". He's a punk.

haha I saw that piece the other day on Fox where he kept saying that to the little kids. I have to admit that was pretty funny. I'm sure he's a riot with kids, as he acts like one himself.

If you dislike OchoCinco so much.....Why. Do. You. Keep. Coming. Back. To. This. Thread? Time to kiss da baby!!

I don't need to know him personally to know that he's a douche. His actions are enough.

Actions such as......? Him crying about being on the team he was on and wanting out?

I'd say him....

- flying fans in for games

- taking fans out to dinner

- buying tickets and giving them away to avoid a blackout

- taking fans out to movies

- coming down to Miami every week to see and spend time with his children

- avoiding clubs and going out and drinking to stay out of trouble

....says a ton about his character....

Actions such as......? Him crying about being on the team he was on and wanting out?

"On May 5, 2007, Ochocinco was sued for allegedly not giving away a Lexus that was supposed to be raffled off. The suit added two plaintiffs that claimed that they have won trips from Ochocinco (one to Europe; one to Hawaii), that Ochocinco never awarded."

How is that for character? :doh:

Archived