Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who's more of a bust? Campbell or Jamarcus Russell

Captain James

Without a doubt Russell. He's just God awful.

And Campbell at least tries. He may not be good, but he puts in hard work. Russell just gets fat in the off-season.

Agreed. Campbell is at least a true 'Athlete'. When Campbell tucks the ball and runs he has often picked up the first down on his own. Kid can play when he's confident. It's just too bad that he doesn't have much around him to be confident about...

Russell hasn't started 40+ games and still not won 2 of them by more than a score.

JC is the bust of all busts. He's singlehandedly ruined 3 seasons for this team, with Collins saving one of them just in time.

3 of Russells 7 wins have been by 10 + points on one of the 2 worst NFL teams.

Campbell is 1 in 16 wins by 9 or more in over 40 starts on a playoff contender, or playoff team minus his position.

Find a worse QB than that in NFL history. You can't.

Russell hasn't started 40+ games and still not won 2 of them by more than a score.

JC is the bust of all busts. He's singlehandedly ruined 3 seasons for this team, with Collins saving one of them just in time.

3 of Russells 7 wins have been by 10 + points.

Campbell is 1 in 16 wins by 9 or more in over 40 starts.

:doh::chair:

You're, just wow..

3 of Russells 7 wins have been by 10 + points.

Campbell is 1 in 16 wins by 9 or more in over 40 starts.

Talk about exaggerations.

Your age is a joke right? You type with the intelligence of a four year old I'll give you that.

I don't see how you can argue against Russel - he might the biggest bust since Ryan Leaf. The guy doesn't look like he belongs on an NFL field whether it be starting or running a practice squad.

Every week I turn on the Raiders I'm amazed about how unbelieveably awful he really is.

Campbell is 1 in 16 wins by 9 or more in over 40 starts on a playoff contender, or playoff team minus his position.

Campbell definitely sucks, but there have been far worse QBs in this league.

Campbell.

Russell had more invested in him, but was drafted on a horrid team and they stayed horrid.

JC was drafted on a team that made the playoffs two of his first 3 years in the NFL when his teammates played QB. JC made the Redskins a worse team. Russell kept his team where they were.

I know Russell sucks, But this one is a toss up. With JC I have never seen so many players and coaches thrown under the bus for one player. In the history of the NFL or any other sport. Tonight there was so many plays where people where getting separation and JC never even sees them. JC single handily makes the WRs the Line the running game and the coaches and all of us look so bad. :doh: So Jason holds this LOFTY position and right now is the bigger bust. LOL

Campbell.

Russell had more invested in him, but was drafted on a horrid team and they stayed horrid.

JC was drafted on a team that made the playoffs two of his first 3 years in the NFL when his teammates played QB. JC made the Redskins a worse team. Russell kept his team where they were.

I hope we cut JC tommorrow just so you change your sig. You could make a 1000 word post doing nothing but praise me and I would still hate it because it would be followed by your sig. :mad:

Jason Campbell has ruined not only a team, but a coach, and an entire organization. He has taken a playoff team with respect, and turned it into the joke of the entire league.

The whole Nation got to see him score for the opposing team, miss wide open receivers streaking down the sideline, and the poorest play of all QB's in the NFL. What this man did is inexcusable, and he deserves Capital Punishment for his sins lol.

Russell is always going to have higher expectations attached to him because he was what, the #1 taken overall, or somewhere right at the top. He still may turn into something because he was so raw and he's still only in his second year.

Campbell is already a bust but nobody has broken the news to the Redskins' Front Office yet.

The thing that unites these guys is they both play in a system that seems inherently flawed and incapable of identifying its own shortcomings.

The thing that unites these guys is they both play in a system that seems inherently flawed and incapable of identifying its own shortcomings.

I agree on the other part of your post but disagree on this. I think the systems these guys play in are decent (not necessarily great.) The problem is these guys are poor fits in any system. Jamarcus should be tailor-made for throwing deep and not having to throw short very often but he's bad at almost everything. Campbell seemingly should be the same--PA and deep but he is so slow (and wrong) I don't think he can excel in any system. The best he'll do is kinda tease you like he did at times under Saunders. Some nice passing yards, maybe even a few good plays and A deep completion.

Jamarcus is probably less ruinous because the Raiders could always go and draft another QB soon and they may even hit on one. Jason is a better played but more ruinous because his poor play is masked by superior stats (compared to Russell.)

So, there's no doubt that Russell is the worse of the two. But Jason is the more destructive because he's more of a tease, has more character (part of the tease) and is not part of a god awful team (the defense is really good for the most part) and thus it masks his flaws even more.

Look, i know all you skins fans are frustrated. But come the **** on. Jamarcus Russel vs Jason Cambell? Is their even a god damn comparison. What the **** has J Russel done ever?? At least Cambell has been solid with a healthy Oline. JR has sucked balls his whole damn carreer. This is bull****, JR sucks and Jason Cambell isn't very good, but to compare the two is pretty much an insult to any knoweldgable football fan.

What the **** has J Russel done ever??

In 23 starts he's won 3 games by 11 or more points.

JC has won 1 game by more than 9 points in 40+ games now.

Also, the Raiders are the joke of the league. The Redskins become closer to the Raiders every time Jason Campbell steps on the field.

Archived