Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who's more of a bust? Campbell or Jamarcus Russell

Captain James

When he came in yesterday I knew the game was over! The announcers had me laughing saying the oline was not blocking, wtf it was russell's stand in the pocket and throw it to no one approach that gets their team sacks not there o-line! BG proved that by getting wins and the first half against us! Jrussell=Rleaf tied for the worst #1 picks over all!

russell, the best player on our team, yesterday

i know no one will wanna talk about that, but did you notice how close the game was when gradkowski was in, and how it just went to all hell when the raiders changed one player? pretty telling about how important the QB position is to a team and how it can change a game instantaneously.

JC is the bust of all busts. He's singlehandedly ruined 3 seasons for this team, with Collins saving one of them just in time.

Find a worse QB than that in NFL history. You can't.

Campbell.

Russell had more invested in him, but was drafted on a horrid team and they stayed horrid.

JC was drafted on a team that made the playoffs two of his first 3 years in the NFL when his teammates played QB. JC made the Redskins a worse team. Russell kept his team where they were.

Jason Campbell has ruined not only a team, but a coach, and an entire organization. He has taken a playoff team with respect, and turned it into the joke of the entire league.

The whole Nation got to see him score for the opposing team, miss wide open receivers streaking down the sideline, and the poorest play of all QB's in the NFL. What this man did is inexcusable, and he deserves Capital Punishment for his sins lol.

:doh:

Russell easily. You guys shoud go over to the Raiders board right now......its pretty hilarious.

In response to someone asking "What could we get for Russell"?

"A bag of chips maybe, but he would probably eat them". LOL

I was listening to the game on the radio, and as Jemarcus was sacked over and over again.....Sonny and Sam were saying things like "wow this is ridiculous", "this is an embarassment to the nfl."

Russell easily. You guys shoud go over to the Raiders board right now......its pretty hilarious.

In response to someone asking "What could we get for Russell"?

"A bag of chips maybe, but he would probably eat them". LOL

I was listening to the game on the radio, and as Jemarcus was sacked over and over again.....Sonny and Sam were saying things like "wow this is ridiculous", "this is an embarassment to the nfl."

Well, alot of people on this board claimed we couldn't get a ham sammich for JC.

i just dont get russell at all. i knew he had bust written all over him, but my god i didnt think he'd be this terrible. he wouldnt even make a good backup. im not even sure a team will sign him after this season hes that bad.
He was just never ready to start. With his contract, on that crap team, you have little options, but he should've been on the bench.

This is a guy who threw for 31 yards in an entire game for 1.6 YPA. :hysterical: That's horrible for a RB.

Anyone who didn't say Russell has obviously never see the guy play in the NFL.

You're very fortunate - I'll say that.

That was my reaction when I originally saw this thread. I saw him play earlier this year and he was godawful. When they were talking about the fact that they had to divide the field in half so that ho'd only have to read half the field told me everything I needed to know about Russell.

He was just never ready to start. With his contract, on that crap team, you have little options, but he should've been on the bench.

This is a guy who threw for 31 yards in an entire game for 1.6 YPA. :hysterical: That's horrible for a RB.

im not even sure how he did so well at LSU. theyre not known for their great offensive players to my knowledge, so how did he post such good numbers?

Russell hasn't started 40+ games and still not won 2 of them by more than a score.

JC is the bust of all busts. He's singlehandedly ruined 3 seasons for this team, with Collins saving one of them just in time.

3 of Russells 7 wins have been by 10 + points on one of the 2 worst NFL teams.

Campbell is 1 in 16 wins by 9 or more in over 40 starts on a playoff contender, or playoff team minus his position.

Find a worse QB than that in NFL history. You can't.

OMG -- this could be one of the most laughable post I've ever read on this board. :hysterical:

How old are you,...15? "Single handedly ruined 3 seasons"? SINGLE HANDEDLY?? Worst QB in NFL History? :doh: Do some ****ing real research before posting such crap.

im not even sure how he did so well at LSU. theyre not known for their great offensive players to my knowledge, so how did he post such good numbers?
I don't know man, he had an outrageous season.

He was throwing to Dwayne Bowe and Craig Davis.

i know no one will wanna talk about that, but did you notice how close the game was when gradkowski was in, and how it just went to all hell when the raiders changed one player? pretty telling about how important the QB position is to a team and how it can change a game instantaneously.

lol YES, as soon as i saw him on the field i KNEW we had it locked up.

orakpo needs to send him a nice fruit basket and a thank you card

Wow, anyone who picks Campbell to be a bigger bust than Russell, really does not watch Football games.

Campbell's 2009 stats: 17td's, 12 int's, 65% comp, 2946 yds, 89 rating.

Russell's 2009 stats: 2 Td's, 10 int's, 48% comp, 1138 yds, 47 rating.

Yeah there's really a comparison there.

Well sure, but everybody knows that all of Campbell's stats come in garbage time so they don't count. ;)

Wow.

A #1 pick that held out for ridiculus $ and then plays like he should be paying for the priviledge of quarterbacking one of the worst teams in the league; and even now has the worst QB rating in the league

OR

A late first round pick with a reasonable contract who has not been exactly spectacular but has proven he can do the job, who is battling his heart out behind a swiss cheese line, who has looked great in the last two games ...

JaMarcus is the bigger bust by such a large margin that the two should never even be considered together.

Campbell is no Manning or Brady, and never will be, but he is no JaMarcus either.

:doh:

as much as i think russell is a pure abomination, im really surprised that so many campbell fans arent cutting him the same slack theyve cut jason in the past.

doesnt he have a crappy oline?

receivers that drop passes all day long?

in a crappy offensive scheme thats dated and tired?

no running game to lean on?

only his 2nd year as a starter?

why doesnt he get any of these excuses? also considering russell played decently in 2008.

as much as i think russell is a pure abomination, im really surprised that so many campbell fans arent cutting him the same slack theyve cut jason in the past.

doesnt he have a crappy oline?

receivers that drop passes all day long?

in a crappy offensive scheme thats dated and tired?

no running game to lean on?

only his 2nd year as a starter?

why doesnt he get any of these excuses? also considering russell played decently in 2008.

Jason isn't lazy, overweight, and unmotivated.

For all of JC's failings, he at least attempts to be a professional. I'm sure if I had a camera trained of JaFat### all game I could catch him sleeping on the sideline.

Archived