Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll. Snyder is a good owner Yes/No

dockeryfan

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

The money he spends makes him a good owner. The way he spends it makes him a bad owner. His money won't change, but his ways will. Therefore, I vote good owner.

I understand that you HOPE Snyder will change but what has Snyder shown you to indicate that the way he operates a pro football franchise WILL change?

I think he ultimately wants what the fans want. The problem, is that he thinks he knows how to take us there. He doesn't, and the best thing he could do is find some Football people to run the Football side of things, and get out of the way. Do what owners are supposed to do, spend the money on what the Football people tell him to spend it on.

"Yes, he means well but he is doing it wrong." is my vote

I rather have an owner who is willing to spend big $$$ to win rather than the cheap Tampa owner.

i wish our owner was more like that.

one that prefers to build cheaply through the draft and not spend beaucoup bucks in free agency; which can poison a locker room. an owner who hires a GM to make difficult decisions like letting go of aging and deteriorating veterans before the team is affected by the dropoff in performance and replacing them with new, fresh talent.

screw this current moneyball method. i want it done the right way

Simply put, the answer is no.

So many reasons why this is so and they have been covered in many threads.

Danny makes a very healthy profit out this club and its fanbase. I find it extremely annoying that the only argument put forward for him is that he spends money when the reality is far more ambiguous and in many ways false.

People need to stop making excuses for him. He is responsible for every facet of this franchise as we see it now and should bare that responsibility.

Is this a joke?

Would a good owner have a career losing record?

78 wins and 88 losses .469 winning percentage under Snyder

Using only winning percentages doesn't reflect correctly.

For example thru 2008, Al Davis has a .569 percentage while the Rooney's were .502. I don't think anyone would say Davis is a better owner than the Steelers family.

I voted good owner. Now hear me out before you blast my decision.

I don't have any problems with Dan, other than the fact that he has given Vinny Cerrato a job for the last decade.

Dan cuts the big checks. He will pay whatever it takes to make this team better, a luxury that a lot of professional sports teams do not have (see the Washington Nationals under the Lerners thus far). Lets not take that for granted. The guy that tells him who to pay, and who to bring in is the problem.

All Snyder needs to do is exterminate the ****roach that is Vinny Cerrato, hire a true GM, and sign the dotted lines, and all should be well.

Danny is a Redskins fan just like all of us, and some of the claims that he does not care how the team performs are absolutely bogus. The man wants us to win as much as the next die-hard. He just needs some help getting things where they need to be.

Danny is a Redskins fan just like all of us, and some of the claims that he does not care how the team performs are absolutely bogus. He just needs some help getting things where they need to be.

I don't agree with this sentiment. I believe that Dan's priorities with the Redskins are -

1) Make more money then anyone in the NFL

2) Make more money then Jerry Jones

3) Win games

Archived