Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll. Snyder is a good owner Yes/No

dockeryfan

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I keep hearing about how large Dan Snyder's desire to win is. People desire things all the time.

It's all about what you are willing to sacrifice in order to achieve success that makes the difference. I see no willingness from Snyder to sacrifice his meddling ways in order to win.

I keep hearing about how large Dan Snyder's desire to win is. People desire things all the time.

It's all about what you are willing to sacrifice in order to achieve success that makes the difference. I see no willingness from Snyder to sacrifice his meddling ways in order to win.

Well said.

The one I get tierd of, "He is a fan who became an owner. We would do a lot of the same things."

Oh really...I wish to point out that Robert Kraft was a season ticket holder for 20 years before he bought the Patriots.

Who could have possibly voted yes?
AdmiralWaugh, Aireskoi, airs0ft3r, BD, becket, CincyRed, coolsnow23, E44, Fletch_Lives59, FunBunch7, Geneva, HigSkin, Hitman#21, Hitnskins, hobbie8046, InsaneBoost, JazzboneCuit, Jofizz, lovinthehog, MustangSteve, Never4get#21, nyskinsfan56, ouvan59, RedskinWarship, Skins93077, Stugein, texasthunder, ThePreciating, Thiebear, Thrillhouse44, Tom10Y, UNC-Skins

They have gone on record and may God have mercy on their souls.

You do see the irony in this statement right? That good owner is responsible for that FO......so who is the idiot...the good owner?

Except he did have idiots in the front office once Beathard and Gibbs left. Or has everybody forgotten about 1993 to 1998?

Except he did have idiots in the front office once Beathard and Gibbs left. Or has everybody forgotten about 1993 to 1998?

I don't think anyone does, which is why we realize there is no guarantee of success under John Cooke

What there is a guarantee of is the franchise would be much more respected, fans treated as fans not potential revenue and the circus would not exist out in Ashburn

This entire decade has been one bad move after another, on and off the field

should be a public poll. i want to see who the donks are that voted yes

I said yes. You may think Ima Donkey but I rather have Snyder as an owner than the Lions,Browns, Rams and other owners. The guy wants to spend the maoney that I takes. Also, remember the clip they showed on fox after The Redskins beat Cowboys and Eagles back to back last year, Snyder looked freakin pumped. Like I said, he spends the money. Now teh problem is Vinny. He takes care of the players signing and other things. We should fire Vinny and bring in a Good GM that can start building this franchise like its supposed to be.

I voted no, but there was no middle ground...

He supports the teams, and I do believe that hes willing to spend cash if it makes it work. He has just surrounded himself with people that fail at their jobs, which reflects poorly on him.

I would rather see Snyder then I would Davis, or Ford, but that's a battle of the losers...

Get Dan can get Vinny [misguided loyalty] out from under his desk, and he may turn it around...

I voted no, but there was no middle ground...

He supports the teams, and I do believe that hes willing to spend cash if it makes it work. He has just surrounded himself with people that fail at their jobs, which reflects poorly on him.

I would rather see Snyder then I would Davis, or Ford, but that's a battle of the losers...

Get Dan can get Vinny [misguided loyalty] out from under his desk, and he may turn it around...

Now your smart. Money is no object for Dan. Also he gave 100 Freakin millions to Albert. Is the Rams D worth 100$

Now the problem is Vinny.

You can't blame Vinny without blaming Snyder. Schottenheimer sent him packing and Danny Boy brought him right back again. If Snyder had any sense he would have dropped Vinny a long time ago and brought in someone to run the team instead of keeping his greedy little meddlesome fingers in everything.

By the way, all idiots who are giving him credence for his willingness to spend money need to fricking realize that it is his idiotic spending of money that has got the franchise in this pathetic position it is in. Snyder does not know what the hell he is doing, so he tries to compensate by just buying whatever he sees and overpaying for players.

So we have an over-paid, under-performing team of old players and no depth, and, because of the moronic way Snyder has spent money and games the cap, we are stuck with this overpaid worthless players. We can't cut them. We can't trade them. We can't afford to not have them playing because we can't afford a good backup. It is Danny's moronic spending that has caused this problem. Other owners can spend just as much as Danny, but they are smart enough to know that it is a DUMB thing to do. Danny's spending IS THE PROBLEM.

So good job applauding the very thing that Snyder does that has caused this mess.

It'd be great if some of you fans would wake the heck up and realize what the problem here is.

If and I mean IF he hires a real GM and lets him run things he could possibly be a great owner.. I don't love him trust me but he will go out and spend money which is something a lot of owners won't do. He just needs a Parcells type as GM.

He would not only have to hire a real GM, he would have to to stick with the GM over a several years (keeping his hands off the operations all the while) before he could be considered to be a good owner (and even then the team would have to show success). So no reasonable person would be able to call him a good owner for several years. Right now he is bottom of the barrel owner and nothing he does for the next three years, at least, can change that assessment.

On that your right but I still think snyder wants whats best for the team. He screws up alot like when he told Zorn to go get a clean outfit for his interview.

Wanting the best is meaningless.

If you were operating a hospital, you wouldn't hire the janitor to be your chief surgeon and let him consistently fail and then excuse it all by saying "Well, he really wants to be a great surgeon and save lives. I've never seen anyone who wants to do better at surgery than him and is willing to spend all his energy in trying to do it. Granted, he kills all the patients, but he wants what is best for them in soul."

You would never do that. Desire to not suck does not excuse repetitive sucking. Failure is not excused by good intentions.

Wanting the best is meaningless.

If you were operating a hospital, you wouldn't hire the janitor to be your chief surgeon and let him consistently fail and then excuse it all by saying "Well, he really wants to be a great surgeon and save lives. I've never seen anyone who wants to do better at surgery than him and is willing to spend all his energy in trying to do it. Granted, he kills all the patients, but he wants what is best for them in soul."

You would never do that. Desire to not suck does not excuse repetitive sucking. Failure is not excused by good intentions.

Your right.. 100% Damn Cerrato. You wasted this NFL season....

The money he spends makes him a good owner. The way he spends it makes him a bad owner. His money won't change, but his ways will. Therefore, I vote good owner.

I think he's past the point of help. I really don't think he is capable of changing his ways. As George Michael says, he doesn't realize he is doing anything wrong.

I voted good owner. Now hear me out before you blast my decision.

I don't have any problems with Dan, other than the fact that he has given Vinny Cerrato a job for the last decade.

Dan cuts the big checks. He will pay whatever it takes to make this team better, a luxury that a lot of professional sports teams do not have (see the Washington Nationals under the Lerners thus far). Lets not take that for granted. The guy that tells him who to pay, and who to bring in is the problem.

All Snyder needs to do is exterminate the ****roach that is Vinny Cerrato, hire a true GM, and sign the dotted lines, and all should be well.

Danny is a Redskins fan just like all of us, and some of the claims that he does not care how the team performs are absolutely bogus. The man wants us to win as much as the next die-hard. He just needs some help getting things where they need to be.

He wants to win on his terms. He could replace Vinny Cerrato with Pepper Rodgers or someone like him. As long as he has a yes man in that position in order to let him play fantasy football with an NFL franchise he's happy. It doesn't make this team any better.

He needs to change his ENTIRE way of thinking. At his age and with his arrogance and ignorance, I doubt it will happen unless he has a life-altering experience.

Archived