Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Coach? I want a screamer

Dat Moss

I want an angry coach too Jon Gruden is the man for me as I believe with JG you perform or you sit, and that is what this team needs now, i would love to a coach grab a player who isnt performing and scream "SIT DOWN think about what your not doing and fix it, then come and tell me after the game!!!!!"

I don't want a screamer. Screaming is irrelevant. There are tons of great coaches that aren't screamers.

I want a tough guy.

Bill Belichek. Not a screamer. Tough guy.

Tony Dungy. Not a screamer. Tough guy.

Mike Shannahan. Not a screamer. Tough guy.

Gruden. Ok, he's a screamer. But he's also a tough guy.

Holmgren. Not a screamer. But definitely a tough guy.

Joe Gibbs wasn't a screamer. But was definitely a tough guy. (At least in Gibbs 1.0)

Parcells wasn't even much of a screamer. He gave people a hard time, but not a lot of screaming. But unquestionably a tough guy.

I just want a tough guy. A really tough guy.

i don't want a screamer. Screaming is irrelevant. There are tons of great coaches that aren't screamers.

I want a tough guy.

Bill belichek. Not a screamer. Tough guy.

Tony dungy. Not a screamer. Tough guy.

Mike shannahan. Not a screamer. Tough guy.

Joe gibbs wasn't a screamer. But was definitely a tough guy. (at least in gibbs 1.0)

parcells wasn't even much of a screamer. He gave people a hard time, but not a lot of screaming. But unquestionably a tough guy.

+1

I don't want a screamer. Screaming is irrelevant. There are tons of great coaches that aren't screamers.

I want a tough guy.

Bill Belichek. Not a screamer. Tough guy.

Tony Dungy. Not a screamer. Tough guy.

Mike Shannahan. Not a screamer. Tough guy.

Joe Gibbs wasn't a screamer. But was definitely a tough guy. (At least in Gibbs 1.0)

Parcells wasn't even much of a screamer. He gave people a hard time, but not a lot of screaming. But unquestionably a tough guy.

Thank you. Some of the same names came to my mind too. It's more about the players respecting you (also fearing b/c you can and will sit them) than just how much they yell.

What difference does it make if the guy yells and screams?

That wears pretty thin after a while.

I just want a guy chosen by a competent GM and FO that can win football games and Superbowls

Thank you for that..I would love to see some actual professionalism

All I want in the next coach is somebody with a spine that'll stand up to Snyder. I don't care if we go 0-16 next year. If he's willing to tell snyder to STFU on live TV, then I'd be willing to ride with him. I want somebody thats willing to tell Snyder to get the **** out of the locker room, and not to be trying to embarrass him like he did to Norv and other coaches.

Since Snyder's made this team the laughing stock of the league, I'd like to get a laugh out of our next coach just punching Snyder in the face on live TV, maybe next to Tom Cruise at the first game of the season.

I really think he needs to get a coach in here who isn't afraid to stand up to him, but who can win without the big name free agents. I'd have thought that was Gibbs, but Gibbs was too pro-free agency. If we can get somebody who can say No to Snyder and still win (aka a Marty II), then I think it could change things here in DC. I'm not saying to re-hire Marty, but

I agree that we need a demanding coach and Mike Singletary is an "old school" coach who has been tough on the players and yet all the players have responded, even the veterans. I think our next coach cannot coddle people like Portis and Moss. He also needs to identify some potential leaders on offense, defense and special teams. I think Norv was not respected by the players because he was too nice and not firm enough.

It's weird to see Redskins fans asking for a screaming coach. Joe Gibbs's career is a perfect example that you don't need to shout at people to motivate them.

yeah and Gibbs came back and you see how he couldn't control Snyder. If we had JKC, it'd be different, but we're competing with an entirely different beast.

Archived