Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rod Woodson on NFL Total Access says Bucs will beat Skins because..

The Full Monty

Merge or delete of mentioned already...

During the upset special segment towards the end of the show, Rod Woodson picks the Bucs to beat Washington because:

"Bucs only have to score 14 points. Washington will only score 13."

Personally I think he's dead wrong. We'll score 9. And beat the Bucs 9-6.

During the upset special segment towards the end of the show, Rod Woodson picks the Bucs to beat Washington because:

And our fan base will still be pissed at a score like that. I would be.

A win plus domination is the only solution for our woes. Something to look forward to going into the Panthers game. If not then the hell with it. :mad:

Don't you want us to play the game first? I mean... what if we won?

I say we rebound from the humiliation of the Lions and win 21-7

Don't you want us to play the game first? I mean... what if we won?

I say we rebound from the humiliation of the Lions and win 21-7

Here's the funny part... some may think this is a Murphy's law thing, but it's really a Hutten's corollary to Murphy's Law which states simply put that Murphy was an optimist.

Thus knowing this, I now know that if he were being realisitic the score would be 4 - 3 ;D (yes 2 safeties is all we can hope for ROFL

Talk is cheap and all too common here. Let's have a very simple test, who would be willing to actually put money down on the Skins right now? Now some imaginary e-dollar sig bet BS that means less than nothing, some of that hardwon folding green in your wallet. Anyone? Any takers?

I think we'll get a win this week. I see us losing to Carolina though the following week.

If we lose this Sunday, there will have to be a huge shake up move, such as firing Zorn or benching Campbell.

I say we bench Campbell now, and let TC show the NFL how dangerous and good our receivers really are.

Redskins 30-7 under Collins.

9-13 Bucs under Campbell.

I think we'll get a win this week. I see us losing to Carolina though the following week.

If we lose this Sunday, there will have to be a huge shake up move, such as firing Zorn or benching Campbell.

I agree with yo about the win...but if the Skins lose...I like to believe that there would be some shake ups...but that would mean Snyder would have to admit he was wrong about Zorn...do you think he would do that after all the fun & games of the hiring process...is he the type to readily admit when he is wrong? And if you thought the last coaching search was fun...the new one would make that one seem like a day at the beach.

IF (and I emphsize that word strongly because I don't think it'll happen) the Skins lose...only one word would describe this board...ARMAGEDDON

Ha ha ha ...

But, he does have a point. We haven't put up 24 plus point in a LONG LONG time.

I agree with yo about the win...but if the Skins lose...I like to believe that there would be some shake ups...but that would mean Snyder would have to admit he was wrong about Zorn...do you think he would do that after all the fun & games of the hiring process...is he the type to readily admit when he is wrong? And if you thought the last coaching search was fun...the new one would make that one seem like a day at the beach.

IF (and I emphsize that word strongly because I don't think it'll happen) the Skins lose...only one word would describe this board...ARMAGEDDON

It will be easier to admit that Zorn was a bad choice, they were in a bad position at the time, than it would be to admit to the numerous personal mistakes. Putting in someone new as coach lets them move up TC.

And our fan base will still be pissed at a score like that. I would be.

A win plus domination is the only solution for our woes. Something to look forward to going into the Panthers game. If not then the hell with it. :mad:

It's just not going to happen.

We all expected our defense to be dominant. They are not. I think they still can get it together. They have atleast kept us in games.

Our offense is a complete different story. We expected Zorn to get better and JC to get better, but that also hasnt happened. Zorn has proven he cannot call a game. JC and the rest of the offense has proven they cant score 14 points a game, and I dont see them pulling it together.

They just arent the team we all had hoped they would be. It's a tough pill to swallow, but the sooner we realize and accept it, the season will be less painful.

If the Bucs score 20, we lose.

It will be easier to admit that Zorn was a bad choice, they were in a bad position at the time, than it would be to admit to the numerous personal mistakes. Putting in someone new as coach lets them move up TC.

Can't really argue with you...my question is though...who does Snyder get?

For all his wealth he can't seem to find a good and competent coach who can help bring it all together. There is some talent on this team and the right person could make it work.

...and replace Zorn with who at this point? the offensive coordinator? the QB coach? the defensive coordinator? :doh: Who on the outside of the Redskins organization is gonna touch this team right now?

And Rod Woodson's analysis...please

Besides, it is like CP said said when they asked him about saving Zorn's job...,"I am playing for my job."

I believe that a lot of his teammates are feeling the same way.If it was your job on the line and you had nowhere else to go what would you be doing?

Say hello to 0-4 Tampa Bay. Prepare to get pummeled.

Archived