Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rod Woodson on NFL Total Access says Bucs will beat Skins because..

The Full Monty

I still think it's the wrong move, but if we do lose at home to Tampa (a team that looks worse than Detroit), Snyder might have to fire Zorn just to get out of the stadium alive.

I don't think he should fire Zorn in midseason either...because who would they get to replace him? This is the bed that Snyder made now he has to lie in it....at the end of the year...all bets are off.

And Rod Woodson's analysis...please

Is this one of those deals where we close our eyes and dismiss any public negativity; like Rodney Harrison, a guy scolded for knowing nada about the QB, despite Belicheat saying he's the best player he's ever coached, and his league wide recognition as one of the best safety's to suit up on a Sunday, at least in the modern game?

Hail.

If Tampa scores 20, we are probably screwed.

Same old same old. No matter the coach or scheme every week we hope for JC and the offense to put up points... and every week we keep waiting. I like JC, but at a certain point Zorn may have to go to Collins just to shake things up. Seriously, could the offense score any less with him under center? Hell, Reid did it with McNabb.

Is this one of those deals where we close our eyes and dismiss any public negativity; like Rodney Harrison, a guy scolded for knowing nada about the QB, despite Belicheat saying he's the best player he's ever coached, and his league wide recognition as one of the best safety's to suit up on a Sunday, at least in the modern game?

Hail.

ummm...look at his record...he is not so good as you think him to be. Not so much negative as objective

HTTR

As long as a certain player is QB, that seems to be the rule.

Sad but true. It's amazing Vegas hasn't realized this. They keep setting these ridiculous lines when 99.99 percent of the time we never beat a team by more than three or four points since JC has been under center.

Sad but true. It's amazing Vegas hasn't realized this. They keep setting these ridiculous lines when 99.99 percent of the time we never beat a time by more than three or four points since JC has been under center.

...necer beaten a time? probably true also...never beaten a line also fits...:D

...necer beaten a time? probably true also...never beaten a line also fits...:D

Ha. Typed too fast.

But look it up. JC has won three games by more than one score in his entire career. And two of those games were against the Lions.

Ha. Typed too fast.

But look it up. JC has won three games by more than one score in his entire career. And two of those games were against the Lions.

True. I typed too fast also. necer? :doh1:. But I did understand your point, it is well taken, they do not beat the time...er, I mean line...;)

We are going to score a couple of touchdowns .I believe its a matter of whether or not our defense wants to play like a bunch of individuals or as a unit.

Good call. It seems that there are a bunch of guys running around in Redskin uniforms, but I do not really see a bunch of Redskins running about.

And I just watched whoever it was on NFL network saying the skins will win. That they will score 30 points. He made a big deal out of it, said right to the camera, THE SKINS WILL SCORE 30 POINTS

With Zorns pathetic offense, and Blache's nearly non-existent defense I would not hold my breath on a victory. BUT don't get me wrong I will take a WIN any way we get one.

And I just watched whoever it was on NFL network saying the skins will win. That they will score 30 points. He made a big deal out of it, said right to the camera, THE SKINS WILL SCORE 30 POINTS

Must have been a guy who doesn't play the odds.

Because the Skins have scored 30 or more TWICE with JC under center.

Incredible.

Was listening to Sirius nfl network radio tonight and both of the announcers (don't know the names) were saying that the Redskins will win tomorrow and will have great chances of beating Carolina & Kansas City. They were talking about how they were in Buc's camp and that the qb Josh was hardly getting any rep's in practice, and how Blache should have a field day blitzing this guy.. i'm staying out of the prediction dept. After last week I know absolutley nothing.

Anybody know how the madden simulation is picking this week? (i'd look but I don't know where that site is that people get it from)

Archived