Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Go on record now - a more constructive way to express your views on the season

ceviker

You could have made a few threads on this. Still, with all the "moanin' and groanin'", something fun to talk about at least. Good thread.

With everyone ****ing and moaning (including myself and rightfully so, in my opinion) I thought I'd make a thread where everyone can chime in on their thoughts on the season and can look back at it to see what happens. So here we go:

1a) Will Zorn be fired during the season?

1b) If yes, who will be the interim coach?

No. End of season after 3-13 record even though it's the lack of drafting OL that is the core problem on the offense.

2a) Will Zorn be our head coach come next season?

2b) If no, who will be our head coach?

If Vinny is still here, Shanahan, if not, Gruden
3a) Will Jason Campbell be our starting QB come next season?

3b) If no, who will be our starting QB? .

Yes

4a) What will the Skins record be this year?

4b) Will the Skins make the playoffs?

4c) If yes, how far will they go?.

3-13, no

5) The Washington Redskins will make the 2009 playoffs if....

Heyer gets replaced by Mike Willaims.

6) Will there be a complete rebuild next year (i.e., new coach, new qb, new coaching staff, new rb/wrs, etc).

Yeah, new coach, but they leave the cancer in place - Vinny. They draft a running back and a QB in the first two rounds and draft some big guy in the 4th round that played OL for 6 plays at a school no one ever heard of.

7) Rank these QBs in terms of their career when its all said and done: Jason Campbell, Jay Cutler, Mark Sanchez.

Sanchez, Campbell, Cutler

8) Name one BOLD prediction that will happen either during this season or during the off-season.
We score 30 points in at leat one game by going 80% passing.

5. CHANGE, straight up change. I am hanging on, but man, if zorn does not make a change, something anything, i just might call it a season, even if they win 10-7, i jus tmight clean my hands with the zorn redskins.

after such a hapless ,pathetic showing last week, SOMETHING HAS TO GIVE, something has to change ...

1. no huddle offense thorugh out the game letting JC call plays

2. starting marko

3. aldrige at punt returner

4. playaction in the redzone

5. blitz corners

6. 3-4 Def, or a one lineman formation, 1-5-5

7. wildcat with El

8. onsides to start half

9. ANYTHING RADICALLY DIFFERENT

With everyone ****ing and moaning (including myself and rightfully so, in my opinion) I thought I'd make a thread where everyone can chime in on their thoughts on the season and can look back at it to see what happens. So here we go:

1a) Will Zorn be fired during the season? Nope, but he should be

2a) Will Zorn be our head coach come next season? No

2b) If no, who will be our head coach? It'll be Jon Gruden

3a) Will Jason Campbell be our starting QB come next season? No

3b) If no, who will be our starting QB? I dunno

4a) What will the Skins record be this year? 5-11

4b) Will the Skins make the playoffs? LOL

4c) If yes, how far will they go? LMFAO

5) The Washington Redskins will make the 2009 playoffs if... Hell freezes over

6) Will there be a complete rebuild next year (i.e., new coach, new qb, new coaching staff, new rb/wrs, etc) Probably

7) Rank these QBs in terms of their career when its all said and done: Jason Campbell, Jay Cutler, Mark Sanchez 1. Sanchez 2. Cutler 3. Candle

8) Name one BOLD prediction that will happen either during this season or during the off-season. Vinny will be demoted

No.

No. I'm not sure who our next head coach will be. It will probably be one of the "big" names floating around, destined to come to DC and fail miserably.

No. The next starting QB will be some rookie standout, destined to come to DC and fail miserably.

6-10. Maybe worse, certainly not better.

5) The Washington Redskins will make the 2009 playoffs if...

This a complete impossibility.

6) Will there be a complete rebuild next year (i.e., new coach, new qb, new coaching staff, new rb/wrs, etc)

You can't rebuild an NFL team in one year. We will have all of the big names to fool us into thinking that we will be rebuilding, but we will fail miserably.

7) Rank these QBs in terms of their career when its all said and done: Jason Campbell, Jay Cutler, Mark Sanchez

Jason Campbell, Mark Sanchez, Jay Cutler. Campbell will pop, as soon as he gets out of this God awful organization.

8) Name one BOLD prediction that will happen either during this season or during the off-season.

The team will completely disown Zorn. It's already happening, add a few more losses to a few more piss poor teams and you have a complete implosion.

1a) Will Zorn be fired during the season? No

2b) If no, who will be our head coach? Shanahan

3b) If no, who will be our starting QB? Rookie QB. Snyder sees all the rookie QB's doing well and won't be able to help himself from keeping up with the Jones', or Ryan's, or Schartz's or anyone else

4a) What will the Skins record be this year? 4-12

4b) Will the Skins make the playoffs? No

4c) If yes, how far will they go?

5) The Washington Redskins will make the 2009 playoffs if... They trade teams with Baltimore

6) Will there be a complete rebuild next year (i.e., new coach, new qb, new coaching staff, new rb/wrs, etc) Yes, but maybe not all of them listed

7) Rank these QBs in terms of their career when its all said and done: Jason Campbell, Jay Cutler, Mark Sanchez. Sanchez, Cutler, everyone else, Campbell

8) Name one BOLD prediction that will happen either during this season or during the off-season. Haynesworth goes out for the season with injury

1a) Will Zorn be fired during the season? Yes

1b) If yes, who will be the interim coach? Greg Blache

2b) If no, who will be our head coach? Mike Shanahan

3a) Will Jason Campbell be our starting QB come next season? Yes

3b) If no, who will be our starting QB?

4a) What will the Skins record be this year? 6-10 (my pre-season prediction)

5) The Washington Redskins will make the 2009 playoffs if...We don't lose to the Lions....OOPS!

6) Will there be a complete rebuild next year (i.e., new coach, new qb, new coaching staff, new rb/wrs, etc) New coach, new RB, new corners

7) Rank these QBs in terms of their career when its all said and done: Jason Campbell, Jay Cutler, Mark Sanchez. Sanchez, Cutler, Campbell

8) Name one BOLD prediction that will happen either during this season or during the off-season. Joe Gibbs is hired as GM

1a) No

2a) No

2b) If I had to guess, it would be Shanahan.

3a) Yes

4a) It looks like 6-10 right now.

4b) Not at this rate.

5) The suddenly develop some sort of motivation to play hard and execute.

6) Not complete, no.

7)

1. Sanchez

2. Campbell

3. Cutler

8) The Skins will go .500 in the NFC East.

1a) Will Zorn be fired during the season? Nope.

2a) Will Zorn be our head coach come next season? Negative.

2b) If no, who will be our head coach? Grimm

3b) If no, who will be our starting QB? CB5!

4a) What will the Skins record be this year? 8-8

4b) Will the Skins make the playoffs? Nope.

5) The Washington Redskins will make the 2009 playoffs if...they learn to score TDs in the redzone and put up 30+ points in a game.

6) Will there be a complete rebuild next year (i.e., new coach, new qb, new coaching staff, new rb/wrs, etc)? Unfortunately, no.

7) Rank these QBs in terms of their career when its all said and done: Jason Campbell, Jay Cutler, Mark Sanchez: Sanchez, Cutler, Campbell

8) Name one BOLD prediction that will happen either during this season or during the off-season. CP runs left into the endzone for a TD :silly:

1a) Will Zorn be fired during the season? Probably not, mainly because of the backlash after Norv was ****canned.

2a) Will Zorn be our head coach come next season? Doubt it.

2b) If no, who will be our head coach? I'd prefer Gruden, Snyder will want Shammahan and he sucks. Shammahan might want control though and DS needs to play his Madden so it could be someone else. If its a really bad year he's going after a big name. Gotta sell seats.

3a) Will Jason Campbell be our starting QB come next season? Nope

3b) If no, who will be our starting QB? Could be anybody depending on who is hired as coach. Gruden might want 3-4 qb's, Shannahan might want to draft his own guy or sign a vet, impossible to predict.

4a) What will the Skins record be this year? 6-10 to 8-8

4b) Will the Skins make the playoffs? Nope, even this joke schedule is kicking their ass.

5) The Washington Redskins will make the 2009 playoffs if...Campbell is allowed to run an NFL offense that passes the ball in the Redzone/endzone, or he's benched for Collins or another QB who can play.

6) Will there be a complete rebuild next year (i.e., new coach, new qb, new coaching staff, new rb/wrs, etc) Most likely coaches and QB, but we can't replace everything.

7) Rank these QBs in terms of their career when its all said and done: Jason Campbell, Jay Cutler, Mark Sanchez: Sanchez, Cutler, Candle.

8) Name one BOLD prediction that will happen either during this season or during the off-season. Campbell will throw a TD pass in the first half of a game. I hope.

Zorn will de-rectify his head and win a few ball games before it ultimately is well known that he can't be an NFL head coach.

6) Will there be a complete rebuild next year (i.e., new coach, new qb, new coaching staff, new rb/wrs, etc)

7) Rank these QBs in terms of their career when its all said and done: Jason Campbell, Jay Cutler, Mark Sanchez

1) Zorn will not be fired this season.

2) Zorn will be fired in the offseason or demoted to where he should be, QB coach

3) Unless we get somebody better he will be the starter

4) Skins will finish 8-8 if what I said above comes to pass, finishing last in the division and missing the playoffs.

5) The Skins will make the playoffs this year if hell freezes over or the offense starts averaging 20 PPG whichever comes first.

6) There is no such thing as a complete rebuild, but if it is an uncapped year the skins will be able to get out of numerous bad contracts like Randy Thomas, Ladell Betts, or Cornelius Griffin. If it is an uncapped year I fully expect for half of the starters to either be gone or to have significantly reduced paychecks come kickoff.

7) This is an easy one. Mark Sanchez, Jason Campbell, and that other guy. Campbell only needs to get over the lack of TD thing to become an elite NFL QB. Sanchez has the potential to be a dominant QB. Cutler has the talent, but I really think that he will go down in history as a crybaby.

8) My bold prediction is that nothing amazing or earthshattering will happen during the season as far as Dan Snyder goes

1a) Will Zorn be fired during the season? No

2b) If no, who will be our head coach? Mike Shannahan

3b) If no, who will be our starting QB? Don't Know

4a) What will the Skins record be this year? 6-10

5) The Washington Redskins will make the 2009 playoffs if... they get a new attitude and Zorn starts the smack-down with the discipline

6) Will there be a complete rebuild next year (i.e., new coach, new qb, new coaching staff, new rb/wrs, etc) New coach, new QB, new staff and new RB. I think the WRs will remain.

7) Rank these QBs in terms of their career when its all said and done: Jason Campbell, Jay Cutler, Mark Sanchez Cutler, Sanchez, Campbell

8) Name one BOLD prediction that will happen either during this season or during the off-season. Vinny Cerrato is "reorganized" or fired

• 4 weeks later...

i have been soo fed up with this season,and everytime i have thought we have gone as low as we can go we go lower.but as fed up as i am i just can't go with another team.i have been a fan for over 40 years,you don't just switch teams after that long.Zorn will be gone after next year.wether he deserves it to me is debatable.but all the reasons why have been stated adnauseum.Cerrato will/should be gone and replaced with someone of Polian's ilk.if not him then someone who has been with him an the whole time and Polian vouches for.this single move would releave soo much pressure off of Snydeer.i would really like to see Dungy or someone like him become team President.he's a great man and would bring a calming influence as well as class to this org.if the uncapped year remain's intact the skins will begin next year to get rid of some player late in the preseason so the hit occures during the uncapped year.the new Gm will begin to put his mark on this team.and in a big way the uncapped year but not in a crazy way by bringing players like b Smith and Sanders like they did in 2000.Bsmith actually was good for one year but Sanders was really done.the nfl took Carrier away from us and effectively ended and ruined his career with their penalties and fines of him.this is what i think will happen.if it does i can support the struggle back to the cup.peice by peice and step by step.we just need to see a plan in action.this team isn't working and has lacked something from the get go.the heart and soul of the skins team that won all the superbowls was the oline.they also set the tone for the rest of the team.not many teams in NFL history have done that,usualy it's the QB<RB<or Defense or even the Coach.

No.

No. Jim Fassell. Yes, everyone turns Dan down and so the third time will be the charm for old Jimmy.

No. No clue, whoever we draft.

2-14. No.

Hell freezes over.

No. Only a partial rebuild.

Mark Sanchez. Jay Cutler. Jason will be out of the NFL in 2 years.

I've already made it. Jim Fassell will be our coach because everyone will tell Dan Snyder to shove it.

No

2a) Will Zorn be our head coach come next season? If no, who will be our head coach?

No. Probably Gruden.

3a) Will Jason Campbell be our starting QB come next season? If no, who will be our starting QB?

No chance. Will be someone not on the radar now.

4-12

See above.

The four horsemen of the apocalypse start calling in the plays.

Yep.

Cutler, Sanchez, Campbell.

Snyder will hire either a GM or a Team President, and that person will fire Cerrato. Dan won't have the heart to do it himself. The Saints will make the SB, illustrating what a mistake it was to hire Zorn+Campbell over GW+Saunders+TC.

Archived