Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Capitals 09-10 Offseason Thread (Thread Closed; mods please lock)

Sticksboi05

I don't follow offseason moves with the caps and I just noticed Brash isn't on the roster. That sucks! Do we have a new enforcer? Erskine will drop the gloves but he's not a true heavy weight.

We have Brandon Sugden in Hershey who can be called up if needed.

I don't follow offseason moves with the caps and I just noticed Brash isn't on the roster. That sucks! Do we have a new enforcer? Erskine will drop the gloves but he's not a true heavy weight.

we don't need an enforcer. Though in the event we do need one, we can call up Branden Sugden, who went toe-to-toe with Brash in the preseason.

we don't need an enforcer. Though in the event we do need one, we can call up Branden Sugden, who went toe-to-toe with Brash in the preseason.

We don't need an enforcer??? There's too much young talent on this team to not have an enforcer. Wait until Sean Avery sends OV into the boards head first and knocks him out for a few games. That's when you'll see why we need a guy like Brash sitting on the bench at all times. What's going to stop hackers from taking runs at our scorers? A 2 minute penalty? lol

Brash sitting on the bench kept the ice clean. Guys like Avery knew they'd have to answer the bell if they ****ed up.

We don't need an enforcer??? There's too much young talent on this team to not have an enforcer. Wait until Sean Avery sends OV into the boards head first and knocks him out for a few games. That's when you'll see why we need a guy like Brash sitting on the bench at all times. What's going to stop hackers from taking runs at our scorers? A 2 minute penalty? lol

Brash sitting on the bench kept the ice clean. Guys like Avery knew they'd have to answer the bell if they ****ed up.

You aren't implying Avery could actually do that to Ovechkin, are you? If anyone needs an enforcer to protect him, its not Ovie. We have a lot of gritty guys on our team that can play physical. Avery's a ***** and doesn't fight, so a fighter will do nothing to him. We just need people who can finish their hits, which we have.

You aren't implying Avery could actually do that to Ovechkin, are you? If anyone needs an enforcer to protect him, its not Ovie. We have a lot of gritty guys on our team that can play physical. Avery's a ***** and doesn't fight, so a fighter will do nothing to him. We just need people who can finish their hits, which we have.

Gritty? Baseball players are gritty. Every team needs an enforcer.

Archived