Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Capitals 09-10 Offseason Thread (Thread Closed; mods please lock)

Sticksboi05

Wait - aren't you the guy always complaining last year about Caps ticket scalpers?

You're not thinking about actually selling a few games are you?

:silly:

Thing is, STHs pay less, so making a profit could STILL be selling them below face.

EDIT: And that section is $33/gameX41=1353/12=$112.75 per month

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/powerranking

Guess who's #1. Early but so what!!

On pace for 410 goals this season! We know that won?t happen, but what a start for Alex Ovechkin, who already leads the league with six points. Ovechkin, Alexander Semin, Brooks Laich and Nicklas Backstrom are the top four scorers with 21 combined points. Well, we knew they could score goals.

ESPN on a Washington team's jock? Insanity.

All of them? Does he go to ANY? That's like the ticket brokers putting their 'Skins tix up on StubHub :mad:

Most tickets won't sell for $200. He also sells some tickets to friends of his who sometimes wants to go to games. But in general, we do go to a lot of games over the course of the season. Just many of the tickets that he does sell are sold for quite a bit over face value, so he can go to several games without losing money because of one game he sells.

Cause, you gotta be out with the crowd man, with thousands around you yelling Let's Go Caps, not with windows in front of you.

WYH are you talking about? I've sat in the club level numerous times (Thanks Teddy) and there aren't any windows in front of you. And the fans in the club are not like Redskins games, trust me! Plus the food kicks ass up there compared to the LL or UL :)

WYH are you talking about? I've sat in the club level numerous times (Thanks Teddy) and there aren't any windows in front of you. And the fans in the club are not like Redskins games, trust me! Plus the food kicks ass up there compared to the LL or UL :)
Even without food: free water+bathrooms there :)

I DO like being among the masses :yes:

Even without food: free water+bathrooms there :)

I DO like being among the masses :yes:

Free water? do what lol

And yea same here but the club level fans arent whine and cheeser's one bit. Sometimes i cant find good deals on LL seats and the clubs go for the same price as LL's, but then again we cant make it to 7pm games during the week, so maybe people just charge more for weekend games.

Free water? do what lol

And yea same here but the club level fans arent whine and cheeser's one bit. Sometimes i cant find good deals on LL seats and the clubs go for the same price as LL's, but then again we cant make it to 7pm games during the week, so maybe people just charge more for weekend games.

I was thinking of the luxury seats :doh1:

Ohhhhhh see now I realized I'm thinking of the suites. Yeah, I've sat club and it's great. Suites are for wusses.

Archived