Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Capitals 09-10 Offseason Thread (Thread Closed; mods please lock)

Sticksboi05

Didn't figure there would be any. I'll probably just catch a few individual games this season.
Craigslist FTW.
They sold out of season tickets during the playoffs.
Damn, THAT early?! Will there be any available for NEXT season?

Dude, club level is for wusses.

Taking the GF for our anniversary...wanted to upscale it, considering last time we went we had some Jack off guys behind us spilling their beer all over everyone. I save the upper level tickets for when I go with the guys, then I can get rowdy. Considering this is my partial anniversary gift to her, I consider it to be ok. To each their own opinion.

Do the Caps still have any season tix available or will I have to wait until next year?

You can buy packages to multiple games...3 min...up to 4 people in a row. Call the ticket office, they sent me an email with a seating chart and all the details of what games are available and how much each would cost. Very helpful, Jim something or other helped me.

They sold out of season tickets during the playoffs.

:D

You can buy packages to multiple games...3 min...up to 4 people in a row. Call the ticket office, they sent me an email with a seating chart and all the details of what games are available and how much each would cost. Very helpful, Jim something or other helped me.

Yeah, that's the way to go if you didn't jump on season tickets in time. Also, I think the best place to get single-game tickets is the Capitals ticket exchange.

I'm convinced you must work for that God awful company or something.

Seriously, nobody I've ever met has ever LIKED Comcast - it's usually just their only option.

:whoknows: I'm just saying Comcast has VS, it's DTV that doesn't.

Taking the GF for our anniversary...wanted to upscale it, considering last time we went we had some Jack off guys behind us spilling their beer all over everyone. I save the upper level tickets for when I go with the guys, then I can get rowdy. Considering this is my partial anniversary gift to her, I consider it to be ok. To each their own opinion.

Well in that situation, that's a legit reason. Especially with the beer situation. But in other cases, suites are for wusses. :cool:

the best place to get single-game tickets is the Capitals ticket exchange.
:no: Craigslist is cheaper.
i know. I have directv. Directv used to have versus but comcast is apparantely raising the price on directv and DTV doesn't wanna pay the higher fees. Comcast is the worst ****ing network.
Wait, what? Comcast is charging DTV for Versus???

:no: Craigslist is cheaper.

Yeah, but with Craigslist you always have the chance of either getting ripped off, getting a no-show, etc. Capitals ticket-exchange you generally pay face for your ticket, and print it right out. There's no question about whether or not you have a legit ticket.

I guess I would rather pay a bit more for peace of mind, but that's just me.

they wanted to charge them some insane amount of money and DTV said no
I didn't know Comcast owned VS.
Yeah, but with Craigslist you always have the chance of either getting ripped off, getting a no-show, etc. Capitals ticket-exchange you generally pay face for your ticket, and print it right out. There's no question about whether or not you have a legit ticket.

Not face value :no: Extra charges added.

Craigslist: meet in person, pay cash, get their number to meet up.

I buy all my tickets on Craigslist for great prices through email/Paypal. This ensures that if I do get ripped, I have the information I need but I've never been ripped before, even trusting someone to leave the tickets at Will Call.

Simple precautions are all that's needed. Besides you pay transfer charges etc. through the Caps directly.

Well in that situation, that's a legit reason. Especially with the beer situation. But in other cases, suites are for wusses. :cool:

I agree, I was in suite a couple seasons back at the Redskisn game...was the only one in the entire suite wearing a Jersey...Free food and beer was sweet, but the atmosphere is just not right for a sporting event.

Archived