1. 1. What size bed do you sleep in?

• I'm single and I sleep in a King
    • I'm single and I sleep in a Queen
    • I'm single and I sleep in a Full
    • I'm single and I sleep in a Twin
    • I'm married/live with my significant other and I sleep in a King
    • I'm married/live with my significant other and I sleep in a Queen
    • I'm married/live with my significant other and I sleep in a Full
    • I'm married/live with my significant other and I sleep in a Twin ??

thats hillarious. sad thing is though that i had that happen to me. my friend was belligerent at the steelers game last year and i tried to shut him up and get in between him and the steelers fans and boy was that a bad idea. security came and threw me out for trying to diffuse the situation. im sure someone on here probably saw that happen in sec 128 last year. if i were those chicks i would be totally embarassed for looking a jackass. hell, i feel stupid and i did nothing wrong at the game. i learned my lesson long ago that you have to keep your composure at games.

the real questions is:why go to the game to get smashed and prolly not remember most of the game?(what a waste of money and they were really nice seats)

thats hillarious. sad thing is though that i had that happen to me. my friend was belligerent at the steelers game last year and i tried to shut him up and get in between him and the steelers fans and boy was that a bad idea. security came and threw me out for trying to diffuse the situation. im sure someone on here probably saw that happen in sec 128 last year. if i were those chicks i would be totally embarassed for looking a jackass. hell, i feel stupid and i did nothing wrong at the game. i learned my lesson long ago that you have to keep your composure at games.

the real questions is:why go to the game to get smashed and prolly not remember most of the game?(what a waste of money and they were really nice seats)

holy crap dude! I saw that! I was in that section.

I was at the Skins Giants game in 07 and two jackass redskin fans :doh: started beating the hell out of each other,. within in a millisecond the PO-POs came running down the steps knocking women and children out of the way, it was total chaos.

Archived