1. 1. What size bed do you sleep in?

• I'm single and I sleep in a King
    • I'm single and I sleep in a Queen
    • I'm single and I sleep in a Full
    • I'm single and I sleep in a Twin
    • I'm married/live with my significant other and I sleep in a King
    • I'm married/live with my significant other and I sleep in a Queen
    • I'm married/live with my significant other and I sleep in a Full
    • I'm married/live with my significant other and I sleep in a Twin ??

Anybody see that the dude in the glasses grabbed her breast real quick like? I think that's what really set her off right before she got arrested.

That was the best part. He pushed her upper chest to back her off a little and she didn't react to it so he grabbed the hell out of her boob and her face was priceless!!!:hysterical:

holy crap dude! I saw that! I was in that section.

I was at the Skins Giants game in 07 and two jackass redskin fans :doh: started beating the hell out of each other,. within in a millisecond the PO-POs came running down the steps knocking women and children out of the way, it was total chaos.

was there a guy who looked like billy mayes getting dragged and was there a girl kerking out?

Awesome.

I've been wondering what there was to do in Detroit Saturday nite. Now I know. :silly:

Are you kidding?

Windsor Canada.

Thank me later.

Google cheetah's, windsor. NSFW. World famous.

Several members from the team are likely to be there.

I don't remember that much, I just remember the scuffle.

good stuff cause i dont want to be remembered for that escapade.

on a funny note though: when i had to take my friend to court for this incident the judge was calling people to the stand and asked for a mister daniel snyder like he was actually going to be there.

good stuff cause i dont want to be remembered for that escapade.

on a funny note though: when i had to take my friend to court for this incident the judge was calling people to the stand and asked for a mister daniel snyder like he was actually going to be there.

LOL!!! Cuz all Owners should have to be witnesses when a fight breaks out in the stadium.... Right!?! hahahaha

LOL!!! Cuz all Owners should have to be witnesses when a fight breaks out in the stadium.... Right!?! hahahaha

yea dude i was refraining from laughing so hard cause it was one of those things where your going, "WTF." they said it with every case from that sunday too like after 5 other people he was finally going to show. when we finally left upper marlboro the joke was that, thank god snyder didnt show.

Archived