Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JC is starting to hate the fans

Waleo32

0, then 7. you know that (at least i hope).

but merely being in the league is considered experience when discussing todd collins, it isnt when discussing campbell.

The difference being that in the past 15+ years there hasn't been a single person in the NFL that thought Todd Collins had the ability to be a starter in the league.

Somehow not a single person in the NFL holds the ability to judge talent that BLC, SoCal, and others possess.

Jake Delhomme,

Shaun Hill

David Garrad (isn't even talked about like JC)

Kyle Orton

Brad Quinn

Past

Boller

Harrington

Just to name a few. I can go on and on but it would get tiring.

Stop posting in this thread until you provide an actual quote backing your OP. How this thread hasnt been closed yet amaze's me.

Jake Delhomme,

Shaun Hill

David Garrad (isn't even talked about like JC)

Kyle Orton

Brad Quinn

Past

Boller

Harrington

Just to name a few. I can go on and on but it would get tiring.

I trust you can back up that without getting too tired... ? Saying a QB is a bad QB is a pretty substantial thing that should be easy to find, preferably the starters, of whom you only have two on that list.

There should be no topic because there is no quote.

Obviously he is probably frustrated with people like SoCal and BLC - but they are no better than trolls and don't deserve the attention of anyone in the Redskins organization.

I hold a higher opinion of Snyder and Cerrato than I do BLC and SoCal - and that's saying something.

I think the topic is valid. I've noticed the same thing from Campbell that the OP has. I'm not saying the critisism isn't deserving. I'm saying that it is effecting him in a positive way. Instead of going into a shell, or going all "trade me" like Cutler, Jason has chosen the me against them mindset. Which is one of the most effective mindsets to motivate a person.

The difference being that in the past 15+ years there hasn't been a single person in the NFL that thought Todd Collins had the ability to be a starter in the league.

Somehow not a single person in the NFL holds the ability to judge talent that BLC, SoCal, and others possess.

so zorn is the biggest problem with the team according to plenty of you, but hes a great judge on who should be playing QB? brilliant.

zorn is the only one who would take campbell by the way. all the other coaches declined the job cause they wanted an opne competition. our own gregg williams wanted a QB competition and the FO showed him the door.

but you can go on pretending that didnt happen either.

This thread is about to turn into a is Jason Campbell good or not debate. Which is not the topic.

I agree, from what I have seen before on the boards, there are plenty of other threads on that topic.

As it stands now, if the "fans disliking JC" is going to make him want to step up and work harder then that is great. Ultimately, he should break it down and not only do it for the fans, but for himself as well as his team.

nvm, i was right the first time

Ah, five years ago he was on the team. Five years ago, four years ago, no one was "hating" on him. People starting being REALISTIC about JC and his limitations after he was allowed time to showcase what he doesn't have.

He started half a season and then another season (until he was injured) in the Saunders/Gibbs system. Two seasons in the same system, after having time to learn from the bench. What did he accomplish? Nothing but failure.

Even after the emotion swellling this team had with the Taylor murder, he dropped an egg coming back on the field with the Bills, and was PATHETIC against the Bears a week later until they did us a favor and knocked him out for the rest of the season. That saved our season. TC comes in with the exact same line and WR's and spanks the Bears on his way to getting us back into the game and winning it. Then, he leads us to the playoffs.

Three, count them, three coordinators have been acused of not letting JC loose on the field. Why do you think that is? What is the only common element? Oh, JC. There is a reason for that. These football men, one being a HOF coach, knew JC's limitations and did not trust him.

Now, after five years in the league and 30+ stars, JC is finally getting some fire because the fans have shown that they aren't going to put up with his pathetic, high-schoolish, mediocre play and that makes a few ignorant fans happy? Go on with your party, guys. Support the demise of your team. When you want to join reality and support the improvement of this franchise, you'll take off the B&G blinders and see JC for what he is: a sorry excuse for a QB that will not be in the league in three years.

2 games down and hes looked average at best. One of those games against possibly the worst team in the league...time to pad those stats...except he cant.

Put up the numbers and the fans will bend over backwards for you....some even when its obvious campbell isnt a starter in this league.

He doesn't look average check the talk around the NFL. It's more of the play calling not JC. Stats don't seem average at best. Men lie women lie stats don't. Might want to compare him with Cutler just to see how he stacks up. Or ask Sellers and Thomas to catch the ball. If they don't drop the balls we are talking about a rating that's off of the charts. But hey you just going to hate anyway right. So keep doing it. JC has to be doing something right for you all to hate this much. I commend him.

so zorn is the biggest problem with the team according to plenty of you, but hes a great judge on who should be playing QB? brilliant.

zorn is the only one who would take campbell by the way. all the other coaches declined the job cause they wanted an opne competition. our own gregg williams wanted a QB competition and the FO showed him the door.

He is a poor play caller. I never said he could not judge talent since he as a qb coach.

Jut that he could not call plays

Are you implying he should throw his teammates under the bus so you can rag on him some more? You're ridiculous.

No, I'm not saying mention names. I'm saying that, if he really doesn't think he's the problem and that he's better than this, tell us what is. It isn't as if he has anything to lose at this point. I mean, you can talk about a play or two here and there, but an entire career of mediocrity... ? What is it that's holding him back?

So you're saying Campbell was the reason the Patriots scored 52 points? That the Redskins TEAM even belonged on the same field as the Patriots that day? You're saying with Collins the outcome would have been different?

In the words of the great Ochocinco.

Child please.

It takes a special player to move beyond the competitive aspects of the game. Sure, some play to win, but Jason has evolved far beyond that simplistic view of games. He has the patience to wait for the perfect time to orchestrate the art that he puts on the field. You simply can't appreciate that.

Maybe many years from now after his post-NFL career in product arrangement in paper or plastic containers has come to an end, you might realize what we had when he was here. Maybe at that point, you can move beyond "wins and losses" or "statistics" and appreciate him for who he was as a player on the field.

5 years. FIVE ******* YEARS!

Can anyone name one big win where Jason took the bull by the horns and won a tough game? One big come from behind victory? ONE SIGNATURE GAME?

How bad is it when people say he had a great game while throwing ZERO TDs against a weak defense?

Is that the new standard we are supposed to get exited about? :doh:

New Orleans last year? He played better than Brees. Or did I do it wrong?

1 2 3 4 T

NOR (1-1) 0 10 14 0 24

WAS (1-1) 3 6 6 14 29

Final

C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT

D. Brees 22/33 216 6.5 1 2

C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT

J. Campbell 24/36 321 8.9 1 0

No comments? I answered your question

I definitely sense it.

I also sense a growing animosity towards the organization in general. The only thing that will cure this is winning - just go out there and win JC...dont sweat the rest. Its tough when the media is hounding you with the same questions, trying to get him to blame teammates, trying to get him to admit a rift with the coaches and the playcalling.

Its obvious when Kelly asks him a yes/no question like do you feel like the coaches are putting you in a position to win and he gives a long winded you know we need to go out there and try to fix our problems, blah blah blah. That means no, I dont, we've got problems but we're on an island, no one can fix it but us, screw the coaches they do what they do we do what we do and hopefully it comes together. Disturbing no doubt.

Patriots in 2007. While others would have packed it in, his guts and determination got us one of the greatest morale boosts as a franchise. Down 52-0 he rallied. While some call it trash time, Campbell calls it magic hour. Reminiscent of Montana, Marino and Elway, he drove the team down late in the 4th quarter for a score.

While many will choose to remember the 52 from that day, Jason's real fans will never forget that 7. That was special. It was probably the foundation of the inspiration Todd Collins drew from to take us to the playoffs.

Lol. Nice.

One more time. This is what JC can do when allowed to play. We were down 9 and we

won.

5 years. FIVE ******* YEARS!

Can anyone name one big win where Jason took the bull by the horns and won a tough game? One big come from behind victory? ONE SIGNATURE GAME?

How bad is it when people say he had a great game while throwing ZERO TDs against a weak defense?

Is that the new standard we are supposed to get exited about? :doh:

1 2 3 4 T

NOR (1-1) 0 10 14 0 24

WAS (1-1) 3 6 6 14 29

Final

C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT

C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT

I definitely sense it.

I also sense a growing animosity towards the organization in general. The only thing that will cure this is winning - just go out there and win JC...dont sweat the rest. Its tough when the media is hounding you with the same questions, trying to get him to blame teammates, trying to get him to admit a rift with the coaches and the playcalling.

Its obvious when Kelly asks him a yes/no question like do you feel like the coaches are putting you in a position to win and he gives a long winded you know we need to go out there and try to fix our problems, blah blah blah. That means no, I dont, we've got problems but we're on an island, no one can fix it but us, screw the coaches they do what they do we do what we do and hopefully it comes together. Disturbing no doubt.

Thank you! You saw just what I was talking about!

You have no proof of that whatsoever.

That was speculated on the radio talk shows and somehow became "fact" even though there was never a quote or source to come out of it.

I'm not just talking about Zorn - I'm talking about Gibbs and every other coach in the league that has had the chance to sign Collins to be a starting QB in the league.

Like I said - you are just an incredible judge of NFL talent, far beyond that of any GM or coach in the NFL.

You're truly special.

I don't know if some of you all are picking up on little comments by JC, but he is starting to have that me against the world approach and it's because of most of you hating fans. I love it. I love that he is like forget the fans, and it's all about me doing my thing. As a diehard skins fan and a fan of JC I would like to say thank you for hating this dude so much. Kat Williams said if you don't have haters out there you doing something wrong. Jason keep it moving and please let the hate make you stronger. I see the change in his demeanor and I am enjoying it.

Dude, are you blind?? JC is a loser, no other team wanted him. He is not a caliber QB, plain and simple. I guarantee JC & Zorn will be gone after this year....no coach out there will take this job with JC at QB. That's why Midget boy danny and bug eye vinny hired this loser Zorn. Watch and learn....lol.

One more time. This is what JC can do when allowed to play. We were down 9 and we

won.

1 2 3 4 T

NOR (1-1) 0 10 14 0 24

WAS (1-1) 3 6 6 14 29

Final

C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT

C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT

looks like one of the best QB going up against one of the best defenses in the league, and JC hitting the best pass of his entire career against a bad defense.

i think everyone would agree that was campbells best game ever. however, that isnt the norm, which you and plenty others cant grasp.

Archived