Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JC is starting to hate the fans

Waleo32

Hunh... ?

He's an NFL QB. If he can't take criticism from fans of the team, then maybe he needs to take more of a "Me against the Virginia Employment Commission" stand.

I don't know JC but just like this comment I want to thank all of the JC haters out there because you all are making him play with a I don't give a you know what attitude now. Listen to his clips Redskins Post game live or his interview with Kelly Johnson. Or look at the game where he got hit and he was visuably frustrated with his line. I just want to thank you all for helping Jason see the light which is that in the grand scheme of things fans shouldn't mean squat to an athlete.

I don't know if some of you all are picking up on little comments by JC, but he is starting to have that me against the world approach and it's because of most of you hating fans. I love it. I love that he is like forget the fans, and it's all about me doing my thing. As a diehard skins fan and a fan of JC I would like to say thank you for hating this dude so much. Kat Williams said if you don't have haters out there you doing something wrong. Jason keep it moving and please let the hate make you stronger. I see the change in his demeanor and I am enjoying it.

This is so Street.

I don't know JC but just like this comment I want to thank all of the JC haters out there because you all are making him play with a I don't give a you know what attitude now. Listen to his clips Redskins Post game live or his interview with Kelly Johnson. Or look at the game where he got hit and he was visuably frustrated with his line. I just want to thank you all for helping Jason see the light which is that in the grand scheme of things fans shouldn't mean squat to an athlete.

So you're saying we should continue to bash him, and in turn he will play better?

Let the games begin.

:evil:

I don't know JC but just like this comment I want to thank all of the JC haters out there because you all are making him play with a I don't give a you know what attitude now.

Gotcha'. It takes people being critical of him for a few years for a fire to get lit under him. Gee... what will DC ever do without that kind of leadership.

5 years. FIVE ******* YEARS!

Can anyone name one big win where Jason took the bull by the horns and won a tough game? One big come from behind victory? ONE SIGNATURE GAME?

How bad is it when people say he had a great game while throwing ZERO TDs against a weak defense?

Is that the new standard we are supposed to get exited about? :doh:

So you're saying we should continue to bash him, and in turn he will play better?

Let the games begin.

:evil:

Please.... Because I finally see some passion from this dude. And he is getting that I don't care attitude. It's all because of his distaint for the JC haters, who call for a career back up or a 7th round pick to be the starter. Please continue the hating. When he throws TDs just say it wasn't that accurate when you know it is.... When he runs just say he ain't that fast, when you know he's fast enough. When we wins games just say well he ain't doing nothing, when you know he's a big part of it. All I'm saying is continue the hating because this is good for him.

Please.... Because I finally see some passion from this dude. And he is getting that I don't care attitude. It's all because of his distaint for the JC haters, who call for a career back up or a 7th round pick to be the starter. Please continue the hating. When he throws TDs just say it wasn't that accurate when you know it is.... When he runs just say he ain't that fast, when you know he's fast enough. When we wins games just say well he ain't doing nothing, when you know he's a big part of it. All I'm saying is continue the hating because this is good for him.

well our owner wanted another QB so i guess hes a JC hater as well.

5 years. FIVE ******* YEARS!

Can anyone name one big win where Jason took the bull by the horns and won a tough game? One big come from behind victory? ONE SIGNATURE GAME?

How bad is it when people say he had a great game while throwing ZERO TDs against a weak defense?

Is that the new standard we are supposed to get exited about? :doh:

Agreed. Something tells me the new standard will be 4 TDs a game, thanks to a Mr. Drew Brees.

Meanwhile in Landover, we get all chubbed up for another modest performance against the Lions (personally I'm expecting a 1TD, 220 yard performance). I need to change my pants.

All I'm saying is thank you! Because when some of you all have to eat that crow and say damn we had him what happen? I'll be back on this board with many others saying well you know we told you so.

Jason has not accomplished anything yet in this league, if he wins a playoff game (that is if he can lead this team to one) then maybe you have a point! He has not shown me anything to get excited about, QB's make plays and win games on their own when they have to.

This is his second year under JZ system, why is it that he still not trusted with the plays? JC is a Redskin, I love him for that but I wont put blinders on either and act like he is a great QB when he is not. He will be gone next year, because Zorn will be gone and the new guy will want his own QB.

Gotcha'. It takes people being critical of him for a few years for a fire to get lit under him. Gee... what will DC ever do without that kind of leadership.

Think about this Phil Simms Steve Young and Troy Aikman, all think he's a good young QB. We are talking about good/great QBs. The only folks for real who hate on JC are fans. Fans who sit on there tails and hate. I just want some of you to think about that. The individuals who call this man a bum are fans. Not players or former QBs but fans.... It's interesting to me.

Archived